Our best striker since Mccoist?

Best striker since Mccoist?

• Total voters
Morelos is a fantastic footballer but he probably doesn't score enough goals to be classed as the best since Ally.

We are a better team with Alfie playing but a striker needs to score a bit more than he does at times.

He seems really well, suited to Europe and can be a match winner either by scoring or his link up play whereas Eduard is a gifted finisher in the league but looks lost in Europe at times. Probably a lot to do with their team and style of play.

Mols injury free would have been my choice. But Prso from the list above. Whoever voted Sandaza should get a ban.

Alfie and Jelavic two great strikers and just miss out.

Mols was a joy to watch . Unfortunately we were robbed of seeing his big cheesy grin more times than we did, he really could have been talked about as one of our best ever players had it not been for the injury

I was too much in keyboard warrior mode to notice Jelavic :D

How can you ignore Boyd though? What he did far surpasses Alfie currently.

Thats not true at all. Boyds record in Europe was atrocious. Infact he was frequently dropped for the games. Ive never seen Boyd do what Alfies just done to a team in Europe. Nevermind the fact Alfies our record all time scorer in Europe.

I do love Boyd, but he was a poacher. A damn good one but nowhere near Alfies all round game on his day.

I would have to say Mols too, even if he was only at his peak with us for a very short time. This season's team, incidentally, would run that 1999/2000 team close for the most attractive football played by a Rangers side that I've seen.

Morelos is a fantastic footballer but he probably doesn't score enough goals to be classed as the best since Ally.

We are a better team with Alfie playing but a striker needs to score a bit more than he does at times.

He seems really well, suited to Europe and can be a match winner either by scoring or his link up play whereas Eduard is a gifted finisher in the league but looks lost in Europe at times. Probably a lot to do with their team and style of play.
90 goals in 171 games isn’t bad, played his first season in a hoaching rangers team as a 21 year old.

Take away 17/18 and his record is

72 in 128, very good record.

Pre mols, aye. But it was short lived because of injury. Too many ifs and buts. Jelavic and Alfie are the best two strikers since. Can’t doubt Boyds goal scoring record either

What about Daniel Cousin. Someone else who, on his day, was virtually unplayable.
Unfortunately he didn’t do it enough, but thought he was worth a mention

Alfie is our leading European scorer ever so I voted him but I'm very biased towards him.

Mols pre injury would win.

On another point, is it the best since McCoist arrived or the best since McCoist left? If the former, Hateley should be on the poll options too.

What about Daniel Cousin. Someone else who, on his day, was virtually unplayable.
Unfortunately he didn’t do it enough, but thought he was worth a mention
I actually felt Cousin was very overrated, cracking business though as we sold him for £2m profit at the age of 30.

I feel he gets an awful lot of romanticism because of what he could do (on occasion) but in my opinion we only really seen that against Lyon and Celtic.

I actually thought Darcheville was a more consistent player to be honest.

If he was more consistent he’d absolutely be in the conversation, but didn’t score enough goals and didn’t show his best anywhere near enough for me.

Back