Aberdeen v Celtic Today

Libertonchaz

I wonder how this game will turn out. Will Aberdeen get their first win since 2018.
Celtic have no incentive apart from the desire to finish second

League gone
A few loanees who may be gone in the summer
Players maybe sold in the summer
Players maybe retiring

I wonder how this game will turn out. Will Aberdeen get their first win since 2018.

League gone
Players maybe retiring
Aberdeen v the yahoo/mentally challenged.

fixed that for you:cool:

Other than the last game Aberdeen have been horrific since the turn of the year and have a lot of players missing.

I can’t see anything other than a defeat but it would be bloody fantastic if young Rossco could do us a wee turn to sign off his Rangers career.

League gone
Players maybe retiring

Mibbees aye, mibbees naw.

Its a home game for the micks.

I reckon
Other than the last game Aberdeen have been horrific since the turn of the year and have a lot of players missing.

I can’t see anything other than a defeat but it would be bloody fantastic if young Rossco could do us a wee turn to sign off his Rangers career.
his Rangers career finished In January did it not as part of the weight deal

The majority of Aberdeen's best players have either left or are injured now. I think Celtic will win pretty comfortably today to be honest.

Tannadice is where they could drop points before playing us.

It’s really difficult to tell on this one, normally you would think Aberdeen will never have a better chance, then you remember it’s Aberdeen, the filth might actually play with a bit of freedom now that treacle teeth is away, zero pressure, the league is gone etc

Sheep did alright in the second half of the game last week.

It’s good to not really both how it goes though. Just doesn’t matter :D

I don't see anything other than a home win. Aberdeen are really poor and they hardly have a track record for raising standards v them

No longer a Rangers player

Dropped points from the sticky tapes today sets up a title day next Saturday. If we can navigate Livi midweek. Keeping my fingers crossed for that! Much rather that than winning next saturday and the unfortunates dropping points at tannadice on Sunday to win us the league. Plus winning it on a Saturday at 3pm would make a nice change. When was the last time that happened?

Wouldn't surprise me if their players actually turn up now Lennon's out the door which will say a lot for players attitudes if that is the case. What a chance we have to turn the screw while they begin a rebuild,we really need to take advantage from a position of strength. Something they didn't do.

I will be very surprised at anything apart from a Celtic victory.

I was confident that St Mirren would take something off them at the piggery but not Aberdeen.

I don't see anything other than a home win. Aberdeen are really poor and they hardly have a track record for raising standards v them
This for me! Aberdeen, except on the very much odd occasion, usually hide against them. I think it will turn out a comfortable win for them, now Lennon has gone.

The sheep show zero desire to win this fixture. They are beaten before they walk on the pitch. The mentally challengeds must have got inside McInnes' head in recent years because he seems to lack any belief he can beat them.

Back