Aberdeen v Celtic Today

Would be interesting viewing next Sunday if we win both our games next week seeing how they react with the pressure of no win mean their champions 'run' is officially over.
I think they'd crumble in a heartbeat. Both them and Dundee Hivs would love to deny us the chance to win the title on the park and have that celebration. I want to see the players celebrate at the final whistle rather than read social media posts from them about winning the title.

I never really expected celtic to drop points
It is just nice to be in a position where we don't have to worry about it too much though

I wonder how this game will turn out. Will Aberdeen get their first win since 2018.
Celtic have no incentive apart from the desire to finish second

League gone
A few loanees who may be gone in the summer
Players maybe sold in the summer
Players maybe retiring
Id take yet another draw. It'd be a very brave draw but.

Yeah suspect a few players might try now that he's gone like Mcgregor. Sheep didn't do much last time against them and never looked like scoring the whole 2nd half. Tims will win 2 or 3-0.

Think they might drop something next weekend at Tannadice if Utd play anything like they did against us last week.
Kamberi hit the post last game from 25 yards and I thought they played some decent football with the front two causing celtc problems.

Would love them to draw today but after Lennon going I think the players who hated him will step up and batter the Sheep as a huge GIRUY to Lennon

If he was still in charge I would say a draw was a possible.

I watched their last game and Sheep should have had a pen and the scum were under pressure at 1-0 for the last 10/15 mins

Hope the blow it today but I just can’t see it

I think that the scum will scud Dolly this avo.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Thumb start and score 3(+).

I wholeheartedly hope that I’m wrong and I would love to come back from the golf to the news that they’ve made a cuńt of it again.

Dolly fc are a fućking disgrace, they can only get up for 4 games a season, and it speaks volumes about them, rent free.

They are at the point of the season where they've written it off.

Players will be feeling that too.

The ones who wanted away even when they were still in with a chance of 'the 10' will have chucked it even more now.

Aberdeen are shite but there's an opportunity here for them.

Come on Sheepy give us a party tonight.

Sheep have scored one goal in seven games. I really can't see them taking anything today. I'm desperate for them to do so though, I want to win the league against St Mirren

I think that the scum will scud Dolly this avo.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Thumb start and score 3(+).

I wholeheartedly hope that I’m wrong and I would love to come back from the golf to the news that they’ve made a cuńt of it again.

Dolly fc are a fućking disgrace, they can only get up for 4 games a season, and it speaks volumes about them, rent free.

It'll be 5 or 6 for the Peasants today. It'll be a GIRUY to Lennon from his ex-players.

Would love a draw (which I think is what Aberdeen can hope for at best) but wouldn’t be shocked to see them win 3 or 4-0.

Kamberi could cause them problems.

Celtic will not want us to go to their shithole as champions.
They will do their utmost to delay our party.
Aberdeen are absolutely shite.
The tims will win today.
I don’t think they want the pressure of us winning it at Sharkheid imagine what awaits them given the mass hoards rioting after losing their first domestic cup game in 4 seasons :shh:

Kamberi hit the post last game from 25 yards and I thought they played some decent football with the front two causing celtc problems.
I only watched the 2nd half that day and they never caused any trouble and the only shot they had on target was a pass back from Hornby. Yeah they had them under pressure from cross balls but they never looked once like scoring.

The sheep have a gilt edged opportunity today to score some goals and try to get themselves into 3rd place in the league against a rank rotten Ceptic side.

But, as many other posters have alluded, they’ll roll over and shyte the bed as normal

Aberdeen will seldom have a better opportunity. McInnes, though, will still give them too much respect and put his team on the back foot.

The sheep turn up at the paedodome expecting to be beaten. And their support just accept it, I worked with one who knew we tended to benefit if the mentally challengeds got beaten so wasn’t too keen on beating them. Sick minded pair of clubs.

I only watched the 2nd half that day and they never caused any trouble and the only shot they had on target was a pass back from Hornby. Yeah they had them under pressure from cross balls but they never looked once like scoring.
Katherine hit the post

Aberdeen will roll over and have their tummies tickled as per usual. They are Celtic's bitches. I realise their support detest us but surely they must be sick of their team's constant no shows against that mob.

Del Bhoy will lose again and hope he gets an interview after all the favours he's done for them over the years.

People are interested as to when and where we'll clinch the title.

If you want to be a contrary smart arse, fine but don't comment on the thread.

Well said. I actually only really watch us and them these days. Not really sure why so many people get a sad on about it. There is something ironic innthese posters repeating 'who cares' over and over again I think.

Regards the game, Turnbull's goal was the one bit of quality last time out. Kamberi had a decent strike too in fairness and played well. McRorie had a mare so hoping for more from him today. The Scum were hanging on a bit at the end, without Aberdeen really creating much in the way of clear cut chances. I think it'll be much the same today, with the Beggars winning by the odd goal. I've gone 0-0 in my predictor. I dunno why but I really want to go there as Champions. I know we can wrap it up that day but, winning the league with two OF games to spare is a massive GIRFUY to the bastards.

Am I correct in thinking IF the mentally challengeds where to crash and burn today would we just need 4 points to win the League, potentially winning the League next Saturday at Ibrox against Dundee Utd?

I want either a) Celtic to drop points and we can win 55 next Saturday
or b) Celtic to win 5 nil, the team effectively sticking two fingers up at NFL and give the mentally challengeds ammunition for what could have been if he had been replaced earlier in the season thus compounding their meltdown.

Back