Alan Preston on the Off the Ball just now

Gvc6jbf.gif

I heard him. I think he was just trying to champion Martindale's name. SG hasn't won a trophy yet, but he has rebuilt not only our team but our prestige in Europe. When we are crowned Champions, there can be only one winner. I think Preston may be an ex Hearts player?

Seen this type of chat a few times now, completely failing to acknowledge the rebuilding required before we could challenge for trophies.
Well we will see how the mentally challengeds get on rebuilding and how long it takes them to challenge we us, albeit they won’t have had to spend years out the top league through hatred of them.

Didn't really care about the 10 hahahahaah :D

There is literally video proof of them singing about the 10 in 2012.

I have no idea who Alan Preston is but he sounds like a bitter sad tim. I hope his nights are full of crying and sadness.
He not a Tim he is a Jambo. He is John Hughes cousin and can talk shite to fit the bill at the BBC but I can vouch that he isn’t a bitter poet.

The Hearts fan on the radio.

Played for them, and St Johnstone and Dundee United.

Won nothing in a lot more than 7 attempts.

And got sacked as a manager by St Johnstone after a few months because he was rubbish.
IIRC, John Clark's cousin & a childhood hibbee, dh. Sucks up to Hearts for a living. Utter cretin, hence pleased to be called Biscuits. Startlingly excitable...

A bitter cretin. Dull as ditchwater. This is the guy who said that some youth player (whose name I cant even remember) celtic signed on loan, was the best young player he'd ever seen and was destined for greatness. And that horrible chavvy accent...

Back