We are down to it now.

Can see us Winning next Sunday I want it all now Winning at the Piggery would be the icing on the cake.

I just want it done now so we can focus entirely on the Europa league

Might be counter productive though. If we do win it next weekend, the players might lose their edge slightly, almost as a come down, going into the Thursday after. I'd prefer we still needed that edge to our training and games until the Slavia tie is done in terms of focus on the EL.

You often see a team achieve something and then have a wee dip the next game or two.

What the ones I know fear more than us winning it at the San Saville is Scotty Arfield scoring the one that wins it there. Now that would be a sight to behold.

I’d rather we done it on the pitch , if it happen with them dropping points that narrative will be set of “poets lose the league “

I absolutely don’t want to win it by Dundee Utd getting a result against them. If it was close and we were coming to the end of the season then aye I’d just want it by any means but it’s not. We’ve horsed them and can be picky. I’d have preferred to be able to win it against st mirren but now it has to be the piggery for me.

I'd love to win it against them but if we win it next weekend due our winning two on the trot and their f.ucking up again, so be it.

We can sleep easy regardless, in the knowledge it's been done properly on the field of play purely and simply down to our magnificent form.

Why would we want Shankland to do it ? hopefully we do it on the pitch although I contradict myself because I said I want them to lose every game.

If it was a Dundee United player I'd rather it was Nicky Clark.

I'd rather we won it on the pitch though rather than them dropping points, but I'll take it either way.
I would love it to be a Rangers player, particularly Alfie or Tav, that scores the goal that seals. But say it does come to the United game, I would love a Scott Brown own goal to win it for us.

The Celtic game shouldn't affect how we approach Europe anyway because both Slavia legs are before the game at Parkhead I'm sure. So with that in mind, let's hope we win both our games, they don't chuck it against United and we thump them at their gaff to win it.

It's a matter of when not if at this point anyway, we might as well go for maximum humiliation :D

Reactions: TQ3
If they're to lose to Dundee United then Shankland
If it's at the Rats Nest Arena then Morelos or Arfield 1 nil.

If we win next 2 games and they lose next weekend, is that it done officially?
Win 2 and they drop points of any kind its officially party time.

If we get 4 points and they lose on Sunday it’s over.

Even if we win the 2 games they can only catch us on goal difference.

I’d rather we done it on the pitch , if it happen with them dropping points that narrative will be set of “poets lose the league “

That will be the narrative from their paid media puppets regardless of when we win it, frankly who cares.

Early as possible suits me just fine whether we are on the pitch at the time or not.

Let's take care of Wednesday first.

I'd much rather get it done outselves at the piggery but if I need to watch and celebrate the result of a fucking Dundee Utd v Celtic game so be it.

ASAP, on the pitch, off the pitch whatever. A Morelos masterclass at the piggery would be the perfect end to the season but in reality ASAP by any means.

The answer should be win it as soon as possible but winning it at the piggery would just be the icing on the cake. They deserve to have their noses rubbed in it

Just focus on our two games and see what happens. The sooner the better for me personally though

I want Buff to score an offside goal at sharkhead in the 98th minute or failing that an own goal by Lego so we can tell him he scored the goal that won Rangers the league ;)
Anyway we have bigger fish to fry and more important things to worry about in Europe, this league championship is just a bit of a distraction now for us, the gap is so big i'm actually bored with it :)it would be different if we had a decent challenge...any kind of challenge but we welcome the chase none the less, let's get it won and then concentrate on Europe, we have a treble to win.

I’d be happy for them to drop points next Sunday and that’s it done. 55 confirmed and we go to there as champions
Livi then St Mirren first but I totally agree, the sooner the better.

If we win both games then Sky could have record viewing figures for a Scottish game when the filth go there next week!!

Back