Scottish League Cup Final

Salamanca

Who do we think/want to win?

Trying to work out whats best for us with regards the Livi match on Wednesday.

Livi win - Celebrating, probably pished and hungover but tails will be up/full of confidence.

St Johnstone win - Livi on a downer, confidence shot or does it give them a kick up the arse?

Personally rooting for Martindale and Livi, seems like a decent guy who has turned his life round a fair bit. We should beat them regardless who wins in reality.

Looking forward to watching it as a neutral, want St Johnstone but will be happy for either side.

120 minutes and a burst livi for midweek will do me.

don’t care who wins, should’ve been us
This for me too.

Although we should win no matter the cup final score. Its the only ground we haven't scored at this season so a wee bit of motivation there

MartinDale for manager of the year if Livingston win it, just watch the narrative being pushed by the usual rangers hating scum...

H3p1cXm.gif

Won’t be watching, I wonder how embarrassingly low the viewing figures will be. When I check the result id prefer st Johnstone win over Livi

Livi win - Celebrating, probably pished and hungover but tails will be up/full of confidence.

St Johnstone win - Livi on a downer, confidence shot or does it give them a kick up the arse?

Personally rooting for Martindale and Livi, seems like a decent guy who has turned his life round a fair bit. We should beat them regardless who wins in reality.
Hangovers wouldn't last till Wednesday ffs

The only purpose this jobber cup serves is of part of a treble.

Can't believe we're not in it tbh. We'll never have an easier route to the final.

Fucking St Mirren! Imagine that being our only defeat of the season.

Extra time on a heavy pitch with both sets of players out on their feet at the end would be goid for us.

Don't care who wins though.

Not too fussed. I will watch it, I’ve paid a subscription for Premier Sports (fully expecting us to be in the final). Probably go for a penalty shootout. Get moneys worth.

Can't believe we're not in it tbh. We'll never have an easier route to the final.

Fucking St Mirren! Imagine that being our only defeat of the season.
But imagine for some reason the league hadn't turned out the way it had if we had beaten St mirren. For that reason all is forgiven!

Back