Turning the streets red, white and blue for 55.

Have a blast mate.

No elsewhere now, Although I am looking at a Bar72 season ticket for next season rather eagerly.

Excellent.

Just hope the success of 55 gets the Subway Loyal & a few grumpy guys in the stadium a bit more supportive of the team.

And hopefully lockdown has reminded some just how special it is to be there supporting the players.

Good point NLB.

Me & my best mate are just driving to the stadium as soon as the whistle blows when it’s secured.

Not sure we’ll be allowed even out of the car, but I can’t just sit about LOL
My father-in law lives in top floor flat in the flats that looks direct across to the Main Stand.
Think i will go down their once 55 arrives and just watch it develop.

I fear I may be on my own round here as I stay near Rugby Park but stuff it, I'm having Rangers themed nails, my hair is getting dyed blue and red and I'm all for the smoke bombs and inflatables! I think my neighbour will be the first to report me as they are the kind that phone the police at 11:01 for noise etc!

I'm so excited to share this with my son this time round, as he doesn't remember much about last time we won the league!

We should have got hundreds of fly posters made up and plastered them everywhere in the dead of night on bus stops etc.

Excellent.

Just hope the success of 55 gets the Subway Loyal & a few grumpy guys in the stadium a bit more supportive of the team.

And hopefully lockdown has reminded some just how special it is to be there supporting the players.
We can’t ever take going to Ibrox and supporting our team for granted again. Tears for 55 and tears the first day back in our seats side by side with all our friends and fellow bears we haven’t been with for nearly a year. Just hope and pray that everyone can get back and experience it all together. And for those no longer here. 55 is for you too. We are the People

We can’t ever take going to Ibrox and supporting our team for granted again. Tears for 55 and tears the first day back in our seats side by side with all our friends and fellow bears we haven’t been with for nearly a year. Just hope and pray that everyone can get back and experience it all together. And for those no longer here. 55 is for you too. We are the People

Top post BB.

We are like a wee community around our seats in the Main Stand. Cant wait to see all of the guys.

What's the law on smoke bombs for personal use I've bought quite a few but there's 2 Tims ( really bitter) in my cul de sac and guaranteed they'll be moaning possibly phone police if they can

Where can I order smoke grenades? I'll likely be popping champagne and grenades on my own in Lancashire but will do it nonetheless!

I’ve used this mob before a few years back 25 quid delivery though so might want to say to yours mates and buy everything you want in one also got flares strobes you name it no sure what delivery is like now with brexit but a year or so a go I got mine in 5 days from Poland. The 7 euro for 5 smoke grenades packs are the ones I’ve seen people punting on Facebook 3 for 16/20 even up to 25 quid absolute ripping fellow bears off hate to see it

Last edited:
Is this planned for the day the league is won or the day we get presented the trophy ?

I think people will let the fireworks off on the day we clinch the league

Seen loads of people got special plans to decorate local areas with UJ’s and bunting and banners and the fireworks

It’s going to be awesome
every day till trophy sY

I hope we can all get to Ibrox soon even on smaller numbers to be able to see the trophy and the team etc. What’s the latest estimations on George Square/Ibrox etc?

I fear I may be on my own round here as I stay near Rugby Park but stuff it, I'm having Rangers themed nails, my hair is getting dyed blue and red and I'm all for the smoke bombs and inflatables! I think my neighbour will be the first to report me as they are the kind that phone the police at 11:01 for noise etc!

I'm so excited to share this with my son this time round, as he doesn't remember much about last time we won the league!
I thought about dyeing my hair blue, not gonna lie. I'll just dye the beard instead.

I thought about dyeing my hair blue, not gonna lie. I'll just dye the beard instead.

I’ll be honest my hair is usually rainbow under lights so it’s always got red and blue in it, but I thinking just red underneath and blue all over for now. I’ve got the dye ready to go! Lol!

Back