Turning the streets red, white and blue for 55.

I’ll be honest my hair is usually rainbow under lights so it’s always got red and blue in it, but I thinking just red underneath and blue all over for now. I’ve got the dye ready to go! Lol!
My beards ginger as %^*&, which is weird as I'm not. Blue it is.

My beards ginger as %^*&, which is weird as I'm not. Blue it is.

Go for it, you won’t regret it! I’m using Directions at the moment. Don’t use blue box dyes as they usually turn out black (from experience!)

Check out beeunique, they are in Dundee and I get my dyes from them.

Got a few fireworks here debating whether or not to let them off the moment we clinch or wait until nightfall. The neighbours know I’m a Bear and what this means to me, I just don’t know if the Toronto cops will be as understanding.

I like the idea of Bears worldwide doing the 55 minutes at the same time though
2 o’clock next Sunday ..

Flag and 55 titles ready in my wee corner of ulster,any other bears in Northern Ireland planning anything?

Got a few fireworks here debating whether or not to let them off the moment we clinch or wait until nightfall. The neighbours know I’m a Bear and what this means to me, I just don’t know if the Toronto cops will be as understanding.

I like the idea of Bears worldwide doing the 55 minutes at the same time though

Try & get some pictures Tottie ?

The sky above Netherburn will look like Baghdad at the height of the Gulf war... :)) #55
Kate Adie will be brought out of retirement the way things are shaping up. I have visions of her with her flack jacket and helmet speaking to camera from some random town that has been under rocket attack. Knowing the BBC they wouldn't have admitted to her it's all friendly fire for 55.

Kate Adie will be brought out of retirement the way things are shaping up. I have visions of her with her flack jacket and helmet speaking to camera from some random town that has been under rocket attack. Knowing the BBC they wouldn't have admitted to her it's all friendly fire for 55.
And dour faced Oirish bint Orla Guerin reporting from the Erskine Bridge as thousands of distraught mentally challengeds queue up to take a header over the rails.
“Dis is a humanitarian croisis”.

Anyone know the quickest and easiest way to waterproof cardboard?

I’ve got 3 mini Gerrard’s to put up on lamp posts but I’m wanting them to last.

Where can do cheap delivery delivery of fireworks? I'm in Glasgow
How much you looking to spend mate ? Orders of or over 200 are free delivery on galactic but they have some set packs under 200 with the free delivery option. Anything under 100 quid sombody on here might be able to direct you to a local supplier believe there’s one in East Kilbride ultimate fireworks megastore youl find on Facebook.

some links of free delivery stuff with videos try before you buy

I love to see the kerbs painted, think it used to get done round Bristol Bar way.
Moved up from Glasgow to rural Highlands, us bluenoses are pretty scattered about up here, got my Union flag in garden but i will have to do with viewing all fellow bears celebration vids and pics.
I plan to come down to Ibrox for our last home game of the season.

Come on then Stirling bears what you got planned ?
Come on Livingston bears what you got planned?
Come on Falkirk bears what you got planned ?
Come on Dunfermline bears what you got planned ?
Come on Perth bears what you got planned.

Hopefully red, white and blue balloons etc right through the Main Street of these towns.

Rockets, smoke bombs and windows open with cultural music belting out, will be occurring in my little corner of the Mearns.

Judging by social media, it'll be happening all over our area.

Car procession up the Ayr Road, with horns blaring and scarves out the windows, looks to be planned too.

Rockets, smoke bombs, flags and scarfs will be happening here on clarkston road in muriend mearns.

Where is everyone planning on letting there smoke bombs off? Main roads and putting everything to stand still or letting them off at Ibrox/george square?

I’ve tried to get fireworks now from 2 companies, both refused as covid restrictions meant they were short staffed. I’m wondering if some bears want to lump money together to buy fireworks and split the postage cost, I deffo need a display out the back. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Edinburgh Fireworks Store are selling online with a £5.00 delivery charge (Edinburgh area)

Edinburgh Fireworks Store are selling online with a £5.00 delivery charge (Edinburgh area)
That was the one that contacted me to say they couldn’t deliver, we’re not deemed essential and couldn’t fulfil the order.

Back