Rangers pubs

Ronald Cheese

What's the best rangers pubs in the UK. Hopefully they reopen in May once the season is over and I wouldn't mind doing a tour of the UK and trying out rangers pubs across Britain as it something I have never done. Is there any that are a must go? Cheers troops WATP

Oswald's in Oswald St in Glasgow. Owned by Brian Mathews. He's also opened one in Uddingston Main Street called Bar 1872 I think.
It's Lounge 72 and it's in Bellshill Road, Uddingston - just round the corner from the Main Street just off the cross.

For those familiar with the area (or more particularly with the pubs in the area :D ) it was formerly the Castle and before that the Royal.

It was almost ready to open before the most recent lockdown was introduced. Looks good from the promo details though.

I was fortunate enough to visit a pub in the east end of Glasgow a few years back called the Calvay,Not sure if it’s still there as it was a few years ago and I was only in it for about an hour but I was really impressed with the Rangers decor that adorned the walls and bar area.

I was fortunate enough to visit a pub in the east end of Glasgow a few years back called the Calvay,Not sure if it’s still there as it was a few years ago and I was only in it for about an hour but I was really impressed with the Rangers decor that adorned the walls and bar area.

i use to frequent it in my Bristol days think there was a fire a few years back not sure if it's back up running again

was a smashing place

Cross Keys in Stevenston takes some beating, great pub with fantastic memorabilia and the largest supporters club in the Scottish mainland as far as I know.....
2 buses for every home game , Big Craig the owner is a Bluenose
It’s normally 3 buses, 4 for an OF game.

I’m old enough to remember us taking 7 buses to cup finals in the 80’s. When Hampden was still terracing and tickets were easier to come by.

It’s normally 3 buses, 4 for an OF game.

I’m old enough to remember us taking 7 buses to cup finals in the 80’s. When Hampden was still terracing and tickets were easier to come by.
Aye Geo I remember when 4/5 used to pass through Kilwinning pick up Segton other buses would pick up Cosy & head Irvine way, is BB still running Buses i know he had retired from ICI??

i use to frequent it in my Bristol days think there was a fire a few years back not sure if it's back up running again

was a smashing place
It was my cousins regular and he took me in one afternoon for a visit,I was really impressed but I have never heard it mentioned by any other Bears.

What's the best Rangers pubs in the UK. Hopefully they reopen in May once the season is over and I wouldn't mind doing a tour of the UK and trying out Rangers pubs across Britain as it something I have never done. Is there any that are a must go? Cheers troops WATP
Some good rangers bars in my local area, moat bar and railway tavern in ballymena both great wee rangers bars and of course clough rangers supporters club. A brilliant social club

Out of the ones near Ibrox, The Grapes for me.

Used to visit often when I lived about 2 streets away.

As a earlier 20s The Glassy was great. Only went a few times but always a great night.

Must admit do like a pint in the louden before and after the games. If in villamartin Spain Chemies lounge great for the beer and games

WATP

I’m looking at buying a place in Villamartin. During research I found this place. I belie There is another as well not in the plaza

I’m looking at buying a place in Villamartin. During research I found this place. I belie There is another as well not in the plaza

It's the one not in the plaza that shows all Rangers games, about 2 mins away from plaza mate

WATP

Always drank in The District on a match day, can’t wait to be back. Planning on going through once pubs are open again even if it’s just an random day in summer. Are bars like the Grapes and Louden open every day as well? Might as well make a pub crawl of it when it comes

Always drank in The District on a match day, can’t wait to be back. Planning on going through once pubs are open again even if it’s just an random day in summer. Are bars like the Grapes and Louden open every day as well? Might as well make a pub crawl of it when it comes
The Louden is normally only open om the weekends but the beer garden is worth the Visit

Don't think the pub was ever called that. (although I'm not 100% on that). Pub was the Ballochmyle and is now a private club called the Calvay Club. The Rangers decor, hospitality and quality of the place is second to none.

Another shout for The Grapes.
Brilliant pub and their Rangets quiz nights are epic.

Some seriously knowledgeable Bears drink in there.

Missing the experience of the whole pub literally bouncing, after a mentally challenged victory, or another special European night.
Never actually been there for a game!.

Back