6pm Kick Off Tomorrow Night vs Livingston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew as it clashes with the Burnley game so I'll have to put that on my laptop at the same time.

And Saturday's game clashes with the accy game but burnley are 12.30.

Now granted everyone might be more organised than me but I just found out from the daily update on H&H that it's an early one.

Hopefully this thread helps someone else. I genuinely might have missed at least the start of it.
Thanks, genuinely thought it was a couple of hours later. I'm in the states and would probably have missed the game, out having lunch somewhere, without your post.

Realised that the other day but only realised about 2 hours ago that St.Boo game was Saturday as i thought it was Sunday and had arranged with work to have the day off,fkn doh!!

I really like these earlier ko times. It makes sense if there’s no fans having to travel. I’m usually half cut by the time the later ko’s start and completely cut by full time if it’s been tense

Realised that the other day but only realised about 2 hours ago that St.Boo game was Saturday as i thought it was Sunday and had arranged with work to have the day off,fkn doh!!
Apologies if covered elsewhere folks. But if we win tomorrow night is there any chance of game Saturday being Moved for tv possibly Sunday ? Or played same time as yahoos ?

Only just realised today too. Unfortunately working so will be trying to pause it on RTV and do a likely lads (tried this 2 or 3 times this season and failed...need to know the score!)

I put the wee man to bed around 7 so will no doubt miss most of the second half. Will just pause it and not look at my phone. Hopefully 3 up by HT .

Now granted everyone might be more organised than me but I just found out from the daily update on H&H that it's an early one.

Hopefully this thread helps someone else. I genuinely might have missed at least the start of it.
News to me too. But this is good.

Lunchtime in Canada - easier to dissapear :shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back