MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I’d like to see Patterson be more braver on the ball going forward. Seems very subdued.

Think I'm right in saying this is the only ground we haven't scored at this season? Heres hoping that changes in the next 25mins

I’d like to see Patterson be more braver on the ball going forward. Seems very subdued.
Tavernier's overall involvement in our play is pretty unprecedented for a right back bar maybe Hutton for a 6 months spell so that's a hard ask for Patterson to replicate. I think we're seeing what it is Tavernier offers us more than Patterson lacking although by comparison I get the point.

I know the pitch is poor but our performances at Livingston are not good enough. I think we look for excuses.

Get Hagi and Itten on. You just know Beaton is gagging to give them a penalty.

Plod turn up 10 minutes later to try and arrest the fireworkers. Well Plod, they arent going to be walking around with a bundle of rockets under their arm now , are they :D :D

Tavernier's overall involvement in our play is pretty unprecedented for a right back bar maybe Hutton for a 6 months spell so that's a hard ask for Patterson to replicate. I think we're seeing what it is Tavernier offers us more than Patterson lacking although by comparison I get the point.

Think you‘ve looked a lot more into that to be honest, was simply meaning he’s got the ability to get forward more and run with the ball. He’s passing infield to Davis/Kamara more often than not. That’s not his game.

Well in my 50 years of watching games Beaton's performance in a 3-2 defest to Hibs at Ibrox in Aug 17 is the worst I have ever witnessed. So biased agsinst Rangers that day I am still astonished that Rangers manager as well ad our board did not come out with all guns blazing afterwards.

Re tonight, ref's can make a wrong call and tonight's most definitely was. Tv footage clearly shows contact and it should have been a penalty. However does that allow SG to enter the field on play and question the ref when live pictures are being streamed - I don't think so. SG should have waited till ref was up the tunnel and asked questions then.
I was at that game too. How he could send Jack off for nothing when Stokes should have been off! That was the time the media taking the piss out of Pedro, should be ashamed of that xenophobia!

Back