MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I didn't think we were going to do this tonight, not with this ref, I honestly thought he was trying to do the SFA's bidding, and stop the possibility of us winning the title at the paedodome
I missed the sending off of Gerrard, does anyone have a video they could upload

Much better 2nd half, better team performance, more chances, more intent,more belief.
Think the boys are feeling the pressure truth be told and rightly so and I include Gerrard in that but they done it, done it again! Brilliant

3 points! 4 points to go!

Think Gerrard will genuinely be delighted with that second half. Pitch and opposition made it ugly but the determination of the players was tremendous and the game management at the end first class. Really solid and intelligent stuff.

In the olden days a referee who missed a clear penalty in the first half would have gratefully given a clear pen second half. That was in the days of by and large honest refereeing, of course.

Was tough but kinda summed up the team this season in 90mins.

not giving anything away at the back and keep plugging away upfront.

Sweep aside St Mirren on Saturday then we just wait on that last point(s) to take us over the line.

Was a tough game for us, that pitch is horrendous, and you can see our players don’t know how the ball is going to run or bounce on it

Back