10 Yellow Cards & 1 Red Card tonight

Might not have been any bad tackles but there were loads of cynical fouls designed to stop the flow of the game and our breaks. There should be more bookings for these type of challenges.
Agreed. It's just to stop us playing actual football so yes book 'em!

He wasnt just an @rsehole to our players tonight. Was treating everyone with contempt and refusing to communicate - a poor trait for a ref. He reminded me on the kids at school that become prefects and think they are the same rank as teachers.

Last edited:
I counted about 8 shirt pulls on our players when going forward. The other times the were hoofing it in the air. No wonder there was very little chances.

I'm not complaining as I was on Livi to have 4 bookings but he did let a few go in the first half, their only way to stop Kent was to pull him back or block him, he should've ran at them more.

The ref was a disgrace,a fucking cheat.Denied us a stonewall pen and booked Alfie.
That pitch is an abomination,the balls in the air more than on the deck which makes for brutal football.
Despite their best efforts at cheating and playing for free kicks Livingston are fucking horrible to watch.They are absolute muck.Plastic pitches have no place in top flight football.
Giving the tims a glimmer of hope and we score in 87th minute muhahahaha.
Get it right up them,the whole of this shitey tinpot league.

Tried to make himself look impartial by handing out meaningless yellows to Livi, he also looked like he was struggling to keep up with play, spotted about a mile from the ball on many occasions tonight.

Not a bad tackle in the game, yet Cheatin' Beaton still managed to issue 10 Yellow Cards & 1 Red Card tonight.

Also showed at half time how much of an arrogant prick he is.

Most of those yellows were cynical fouls whenever we looked like breaking in numbers.

Lets be honest too, managers are going to be red carded if they storm onto the pitch and swear at the ref.

Might not have been any bad tackles but there were loads of cynical fouls designed to stop the flow of the game and our breaks. There should be more bookings for these type of challenges.
Aye, Martindale for Manager of the Year I saw it written in the SMSM.

FFS according to my feed the Livi keeper was wasting time for 81 minutes before Beaton booked him then 2 minutes for Greegs.

An absolute shambles of a referee.

A catalogue of incidents with him involving us now:

- Hibs at Ibrox where he sent off Jack
- Pittodrie, awards a free kick to us for a foul inside the box. Apparently apologised after the game.
- Chalks off goal from Morelos at Rugby Park for imaginary foul when score is 1–1. Kilmarnock go on to win 2-1.

I hope Gerrard doesn’t hold back.

The ref was awful, he doesn’t do himself any favours with the Gerrard situation. Handles it like the SFA robot he is.

what we’re the linesman watching for the two pens??

You can accept that they make mistakes in their job like we all do. It’s the drama after the incident that p!Sara folk off

Absolute disgrace of a human being. Thank fcuk the cameras were there to point out what a complete pair of trumpets Beaton and the linesman were at the stonewaller of a penalty. We must appeal Buffs yellow to further rub it into that cheating batard and show him up for what he is. Missed another penalty with Itten and I’m sitting here spewing at his performance. Just when you thought he couldn’t get any worse, he outshines himself again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back