MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Hopefully after winning the game, the gaffer calls out the comical refereeing there. Do it from a position of strength, and our "media" can't claim sour grapes.

Capture.png

Reactions: Dom
Well that was a difficult game against a very good opponent. Fellow Bears, we are about to win our 55th title. Almost there. Such a good feeling.

Shocking pitch. Shocking Livi and shocking ref. Denied 2 stonewall penalties. Booked Morelos because the ref dislikes him. Sends the gaffer off. Disgraceful. Livi tugged, pulled and punted the ball like it was rugby. We played better in the second half and we were rewarded with a stalwart pass from Kamara to Itten, Davis hits the target and Morelos taps it in. The team goes ballistic. Brilliant.

I don't know if it's just the stream that I had and that perhaps with Sky it maybe cuts away to the studio or whatever, but the extended coverage of the players on the park after the whistle is excellent. It's clear to see that Tav and Morelos have a very strong relationship.

To the wives of the FF matchday posters. How do you put up with these moaning faced bassas?

I can recommend a good lawyer before next season gets started.

I avoided this for the duration of the match.

Assume it was the usual hysteria?

Why do these C.nuts get away with it game after game here. Sucking the joy out of things with a barrage of negativity

Happy with that.

Difficult venue, tricky team to break down, abysmal refereeing, but we found a way.

4 points away.

Back