MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I avoided this for the duration of the match.

Assume it was the usual hysteria?

Why do these C.nuts get away with it game after game here. Sucking the joy out of things with a barrage of negativity
Usually 5 minutes in mate, then the longer it gets,then more pitch in. Really draining.

I've done well to stay off the fags for over a year. Lets just say, the match thread doesnt help

Between the ref incompetent and half blind and the shirt pulling tactics deployed by Livingston it wasn't an easy watch ,but the 3 points are there and I hope we appeal Alfie's yellow

If ever we needed reminding - that’s why we are going to be champions , regardless of the hurdles faced we found a way to win

Beaton as per usual puts in a shocking performance but the difference this season is , Fock the refs - you are irrelevant mr Beaton we will find a fcuking way!!!!!

what a moment , what a season , what a team!!!

Brilliant Rangers,stuffy game on a sh!tshow of a pitch,and against a well organised Livi team,I'll take that.
Beaton however should never be allowed to ref another one of our games,a complete fxckwit!

I now don’t care that this was the worst game I’ve ever seen nor that the ref a complete cheat. We won. It’s coming home.

I can sort of understand why Beaton gave the yellow and not a penalty in the moment. But it clearly wasn’t a yellow card and was a penalty when you see it back. Morelos didn’t let it get to him though. He bounced back and took up the perfect position to score the winner.

Michael fucking Stewart

So fucking good

We've got both hands on it now. Just waiting for permission to lift it.

COME ON THE RANGERS

02d51ad0-760b-4c9b-9d09-7ac4b4204115.jpg

I honestly cannot believe how emotional tonight has made me

I’ve literally been sobbing since the final whistle and the scenes that followed.

The Rangers have been magnificent all season, even when we had to grind out results we have stuck to our task and patiently went about our business and got the job done

I have loved Rangers for as long as I can remember but I seem to love this present Rangers side that wee bit more.

Usually 5 minutes in mate, then the longer it gets,then more pitch in. Really draining.

I've done well to stay off the fags for over a year. Lets just say, the match thread doesnt help

I just don’t know why it’s allowed. I’m not saying never criticise the team. But have balance and perspective before descending into hysteria.

This team has earned our trust.

I honestly cannot believe how emotional tonight has made me

I’ve literally been sobbing since the final whistle and the scenes that followed.

The Rangers have been magnificent all season, even when we had to grind out results we have stuck to our task and patiently went about our business and got the job done

I have loved Rangers for as long as I can remember but I seem to love this present Rangers side that bit more.

im a bit of a mess myself. When the players went over to the bears in the corner there it set me off. WATP

Michael Stewart
Former Scotland midfielder on BBC Sportsound
Quote Message: It falls into the category of ‘is it enough for the player to go down?’, the Rangers penalty appeal. It’s maybe not a penalty, but it was definitely not enough for a yellow card to be shown for diving

Michael Stewart
Former Scotland midfielder on BBC Sportsound
Quote Message: Having seen it again, Rangers definitely should have had a penalty, although I can see why the officials gave it the way they did
Having seen it again, Rangers definitely should have had a penalty, although I can see why the officials gave it the way they did

Last edited:
Back