Martindale says it was a Penalty

He's one of the open honest few in Scottish football, he will go onto a bigger club imo.

Halliday on Clyde said it was a dive even after replay because Morelos smiled after it - not joking go back and listen to it o_O
I love Halliday btw but what the actual f*ck.
Have to be controversial to get punters to phone in to their crappy show.

He's one of the open honest few in Scottish football, he will go onto a bigger club imo.

Halliday on Clyde said it was a dive even after replay because Morelos smiled after it - not joking go back and listen to it o_O
Disgraceful if he came out with that. More likely a smile to himself about how bad refereeing is in this Country.

Halliday has had the ‘Clyde Tim Lobotomy’ someone needs to have a word with him.

Even Michael Stewart thought is was a penalty:

"Having seen it again, Rangers definitely should have had a penalty, although I can see why the officials gave it the way they did"

the only reason to give what the did is because it’s alfie.

Just another daft kunt to have worn our jersey,sick of the bastards taking a wage trying to be objective.

Reactions: Dom
He’s really is a breathe of fresh air very honest, not sure his trial judge would agree with me right enough haha
“Breath of fresh air” ???
Sends his team out to play anti football, shirt pulling, professional fouls, timewasting and basically kick anything above ground level on Shirley plastic pitch.
Concedes we should have had an obvious penalty and suddenly he’s Mr Honesty.
Smells like a pile of manure to me.

The criminal isn’t wrong lol ... pity his team didn’t put in the same effort at the cup final... I quite like him tbf

Latest posts

Back