Just how good is Kamara?

He is sublime and has amazing skills, my only gripe is when he does that 'lean back' away from the ball misjudged challenge gifting possession to the oppo when he should be moving towards the ball and taking it away from them, can cost us dearly, but if the ball breaks in his favour it can also be the difference between a win or a draw. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He was sensational for me in that second half, everything we needed from a midfielder to try and win the game.

Brave on the ball, breaking the Livi block and popping up everywhere needed. Everything single thing he did helped the team.

Morelos will rightly get the praise, but I don't think we win that tonight without Kamara running the show second half.

He is sublime and has amazing skills, my only gripe is when he does that 'lean back' away from the ball misjudged challenge gifting possession to the oppo when he should be moving towards the ball and taking it away from them, can cost us dearly, but if the ball breaks in his favour it can also be the difference between a win or a draw. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Even Messi loses the ball sometimes. If midfielders don't try something different nothing different will happen.

Think it was around the hour mark, looked to have a great cutback/flick to get away from the livi player.

Did this happen or did I imagine it??
It happened very fast and no rewind option when watching a stream
He had cheat mode on it was silky smooth. I hope somebody finds the clip.

Kamara has a good turn of speed and has plenty of close control to beat his man. When he feels like it he also runs like a gazelle. It’s weird how he doesn’t do this stuff more frequently
Doesnt do it more frequently? Every game I watch him he comes up with at least 1 or 2 bits of genius-ness In very tight areas that I remember long after the match. The guys absolute class and has been doing it very frequently we should appreciate how good he actually is whilst hes here IMO

Think it was around the hour mark, looked to have a great cutback/flick to get away from the livi player.

Looked to be a kind of mid-air dummy drag back move forward type deal. I, too, thought I was imagining things.

I honestly think he’s one of the best midfielders I’ve seen play for us.

I still get surprised by just how good he actually is.
Steady on.
Unless you are a young boy, that's definitely not going to be true.
He is absolutely fantastic though.

Looked to be a kind of mid-air dummy drag back move forward type deal. I, too, thought I was imagining things.
He's done that move a few times this season,but tonight he timed it perfectly and made it look as if he was doing magic tricks.

I felt he upped his game in the 2nd half and dragged us forward.
A superb player, absolute work horse with talent falling out his pockets.
£50k ffs.
The £50k you've just got to laugh at how much of a steal that was haha

Reactions: TQ3
Also wondered at the time how the f*ck he managed to pull that off, annoys me that we haven't sorted him out with another contract extension, this has dragged on for months, the last thing we want is to lose him on the cheap.

he has so much skill but does not use it enough. I always think he is playing within himself maybe he is a quiet kind of guy who needs more belief in himself.

I saw it, but it was in a flash and I remember thinking what a fckn clever technical player the boy is.
He worked away tirelessly tonight to eke out that win and in the end played a major part.
The lad is phenomenal.
A real star even when he isn't starring.

I saw it, don’t know how he did it but I saw it :cool::p

Hopefully, someone can get it on here. It looked like a glitch in the transmission, like something out of the matrix.

It was so fast it made me wonder if I really did see something or maybe I just imagined it.

Back