Livi 0 0
Killie 1 0
Hamilton 2 0
Hamilton 1 1
Livi 1 0
Poor performances as well.
Back to Livi after break for 3rd time.
No arguments in any of the other ones.

Only complaints would've been from Hamilton who could easily have won last time there.

Had we drawn or lost tonight the papers/radio would've said, "Ah, but you can't moan, Morelos missed chances..."

They were sitting there, heads diseased, waiting to do that.

Then Alfie knocks it in and I don't even jump because I'm waiting on a flag for offside - most likely a wrong decision too.

"F*CK THE LOTTA YEEZ" as David Martindale would say if he were capable of using the letter 't' while speaking.

Voted Goldson for MOTM, maybe a wee bit sentimental for his 150th appearance.

Won everything in the air, defended set pieces, got blocks in, drove us on as ever, and unlucky not to score.

No one will believe this but I was calm as %^*& through the whole game. Was nice and toastie under my 97/98 home strip throw. Only got up for a pish at half time. Even with 5 mins to go I kind of knew we were going to do it.

Massive 3 points! B-D

3 points despite Beaton's best efforts:rolleyes:

Has anyone ever seen a decent game on these pitches, they just encourage the worst of Scottish football, hoof it up in the air looking for dodgy bounces and non-stop fouling.
These parks are a terrible advert for football at the highest level.
I can't be bothered constantly having to talk about them, but watching football and paying for it demands that you are served up with something worth the purchase.
At the very essence of the contract should be the correct surface for the performers.

Scottish football is cheating the paying public.
This type of fleecing should be stopped.
If you cannot provide a professional surface don't charge the public for an inferior product.
You wouldn't be allowed to in any other industry.

Get it right up Livingston, their shite pitch, fouling tactics and primary school tactics. If they had showed that amount of fight at the weekend they might have won a cup. Glad they didn’t, they don’t deserve anything.
No coincidence that all that fight, fouling and primary school hoofball tactics results in no goals and 2 defeats. Manager of the year my hairy arse. Should be pilloried for 2 dreadful performances that have little resemblance to football.

I hate AstroTurf. 5 matches this season
Livi 0 0
Killie 1 0
Hamilton 2 0
Hamilton 1 1
Livi 1 0
Poor performances as well.
Back to Livi after break for 3rd time.
It’s obvious that players don’t turn on the spot.
they tend to do a sort of circle in case the boot sticks and the ankle doesn’t.

How good was that response from the gaffer about Alfredo. Tremendous. Wasn't in the mood for shite tonight was he?

As for the game. A tough slog - although, a pretty comfortable slog in the end. Superb Alfie getting a goal after great work from Kamara and a good shot from Davis. Morelos read it well and tapped it in.

Well deserved win after Beaton being a shitbag and not awarding two clear penalties. If that yellow card for Alfie can be rescinded it needs to be. Disgraceful decision from Beaton but not unexpected.

4 points until 55 now. Glorious.

I can't be bothered constantly having to talk about them, but watching football and paying for it demands that you are served up with something worth the purchase.
At the very essence of the contract should be the correct surface for the performers.

If you cannot provide a professional surface don't charge the public for an inferior product.
It may also stop some players coming here

I honestly cannot believe how emotional tonight has made me

I’ve literally been sobbing since the final whistle and the scenes that followed.

The Rangers have been magnificent all season, even when we had to grind out results we have stuck to our task and patiently went about our business and got the job done

I have loved Rangers for as long as I can remember but I seem to love this present Rangers side that wee bit more.
Nice. You still on the hormone pills Lainey :))

Morelos gets my MOTM.

Fantastic effort once again from the man. Penalty incident aside, a few half chances squandered, but just kept going and finally got his reward.

Can't vote Alfie MOTM, missed the target too many times for that.

Tbh there wasn't a real stand out for me but Davis put in his usual shift so I've gone for him.
Some folk are hard to please. Morelos should have had a penalty, ran their back line ragged and scored the winner but not MOTM. All about opinions i suppose

I always thought we would win it tonight, especially after the first half decisions from Beaton, we would crank it up for the second half, we did and we won, we are winning games like champions, never say die

What was the point of Gary Holt chucking it at Livi ? Same shit as the last 5 yrs, if a couple of results go their way they could be representing Scotland in Europe. A perfect example of how bad Scottish league football is.
How can the ref's in the lower divisions be any worse than Beaton, he should be nowhere near top flight football.
I'm putting a Voodoo curse on Beaton for ever, he gonna have worms crawling out his Boaby for ever.

Totally agree. These pitches are not for top level football. That first half hour was like watching a game down the park. Horrendous.

Some folk are hard to please. Morelos should have had a penalty, ran their back line ragged and scored the winner but not MOTM. All about opinions i suppose
It is all about opinions but Alfie couldn't miss the one he scored albeit he gets credit for being in the right spot. All I'm saying is he didn't get enough right to be MOTM. He's had a lot better performances recently.

Who said anything like that?? You can’t be watching the same game if you think we have got out of 1st gear. It’s not just this match , we rarely strike a blow in the first 30 mins of games
Happier now? Maybe try and 'hawd yer wheeshed' till the final whistle in future.

What's the chances well be cited for breach of covid regs because of Sweet Caroline, all together now...

"Haaaaaaaaaaaands, touching haaaaaaaaaands
Reaching out,
touching meeeeeee,
touching yoooouuuuuuu"

I cannot put into words the admiration I have for this Rangers football manager.
He is everything I would want in a Ranger's manager.
He ticks every single box and ... maybe a few more.

I saw the life-size cut out of him and said to the missus that I fancied getting one, but if I do, she might not be assured of a place in the matrimonial bed.
She immediately said, 'Aye right, do you really think that 'you' are getting in before a cardboard Stevie'!

Ffsake, I couldn't argue with her logic. :oops:

I thought first half we lacked quality in the passing especially at the back it could have went either way.

Not a lot of space at times like this it's about digging in and finding a way through they played a tight game closing everything down but where we found space a lot was wasted I thought with no quality in the passes or fizzled out especially in wide areas leading to at times terrible passing between the back three from the LHS.

Young Patterson stepped in on quite a few occasions to just belt it or find a player up the RHS nullifying the threat.

Second half much better took a wee while to get going the chances that eventually fell to Alfredo were close it still didn't look like we would get a result .

Alfredo worked his socks off in that second half superb finish after being in the right place on at least three occasions.

I really thought that game had 0-0 all over it even after all those near misses it looked a missed opportunity at the end summed up how the team felt .

Superb result in an otherwise tough night.

MOTM I'll go for Patterson although Alfredo again was Outstanding both worked their socks off

Totally agree. These pitches are not for top level football. That first half hour was like watching a game down the park. Horrendous.
I watch amateur and youth games when I get the chance, I enjoy a live game of football almost on any occasion.
I see more naturally flowing games most times in those matches no matter the level than I saw for much of tonight.
It said a lot for our players that eventually they found some rhythm.

Just saw the gaffers response to the interviewer on sky asking about the nearly penalty.

" I can get one official getn the decision wrong but when you've got the ref, his assistant and the fourth official and i can't have it when the 3 of them getn it wrong".

Back