The irony of Dundee Utd playing a tiny part in 55

When was the last time we won a title after the nearest team dropping points when we weren’t playing?

I feel horrible for saying this but I kind of hope they win on Sunday.
3rd division?

I'm sure we won it after Queens Park drew.
Think we were an early kick off and had already won that day.

Win on Saturday it's as good as over. I know it is already. But our goal difference is basically an extra point itself. 18 clear with 18 points to play for as long as we beat St Mirren.

When was the last time we won a title after the nearest team dropping points when we weren’t playing?

I don't want those mentally challenged cvnts to win a game of toss the coin with a double headed coin.. Fuk them

I'd love to go into the 2 European games knowing it's already mathematically certain so we can give it our all.
THATS exactly why I've changed my, mind those chu ts will try to win on Sunday,knowing they will try and stop us winning it at the paedodome, and have 2 tough euro ties,are they good enough to beat us? I dont think so ,but I hope I'm wrong about sunday,love to get it finished before playing Prague!

To those that want them to win on Sunday so we have to wait, remember that our match against Slavia on the Thursday could very well end up going to extra time or penalties and then we'd need to follow that with an Old Firm match.

Not for me. Let's get this wrapped up and celebrated ASAP and then we can enjoy Europe. :)

Although I would prefer to win it while playing, there’s something saying to me that it would be great to be champions before we go to the piggery.

Nah %^*& that, I want them to have two weeks of build up knowing we're going to their shit tip as champions.

A game I generally want both to lose. However a last minute Clark or Shankland equaliser/winner would be joyous. Esp if it shouldn't of stood or a very dodgy penalty

Could be the game neither team wants to win. They will want to save the mutants attacking them for us winning the title at the piggery, will sicken Dundee if they take the crucial points to give us the trophy.

Maybe a day for a bluenose like Clarke or Shankland to step up.

The mentally challengeds will not throw it, Kennedy is trying to impress for the permanent job, and any Rangers supporter who want the filth to win on Sunday need to take a good look at themselves.

I’m convinced if we beat St Midden they will chuck it on Sunday so we can’t win it at theirs.
I don’t know whether it would be worse for them for Rangers to win the title in the first week of March and go to their place as Champions, or have the chance of spoiling the party to some extent and have the chance of beating, Rangers to cause it to move out to the end of March.

Dundee need at least a point to have a chance of top 6 so I’d expect them to be up for it. In saying that the mentally challengeds have something to play for also as they battle it out for third.

Dundee United gave us a decent game at Ibrox. I would hope they'll be as competitive against the scum.

If Dundee (sic) play like did in the opening part of our game they are quite capable of taking points off the yahoos.

I'm all for winning it by as many points as possible and if that means them throwing it at Tannadice then that's fine - then we should steamroll them at the Piggery and back at Ibrox, finish the season unbeaten !!

I’m convinced if we beat St Midden they will chuck it on Sunday so we can’t win it at theirs.
As with most of their season they will be in a no win situation, if we beat St Mirren.

Beat United and run the risk us becoming champions at their dump. On the pitch. Will they have enough barriers to ensure the safety of their own players if that happens?

Drop points to United and we will turn up at their dump as Champions. Champions with half of the league games against Them still to play.

Like most of us, it would be terrific to win it at The Chamber but to be honest I don't really care when it is confirmed.

won't be expecting any favours from that rancid club .rather we won they won and then ram it down their throats at the cesspit .

As with most of their season they will be in a no win situation, if we beat St Mirren.

Beat United and run the risk us becoming champions at their dump. On the pitch. Will they have enough barriers to ensure the safety of their own players if that happens?

Drop points to United and we will turn up at their dump as Champions. Champions with half of the league games against Them still to play.

Like most of us, it would be terrific to win it at The Chamber but to be honest I don't really care when it is confirmed.
If there was 60,000 of them leaving in swathes long before the finish then I could see the argument about winning it there.
No fans means getting it done asap.

Timbos have both narratives lined up. Lose at Scumdee. We threw it because you aren't winning at our dump. Win it and it's No surrender B-D

Back