Celtic Twitter

It's not just the first comment. They all want it chucked before we go there. Imo they will draw on Sunday

I dont care. A win tomorrow hands us the league. Our GD stands at 23, beat St Mirren tomorrow and we have won the league

You can only win the league when it becomes mathematically impossible to lose it.

Hence, they never got nine in a row.

And TLB never got that treble.

You can only win the league when it becomes mathematically impossible to lose it.

Hence, they never got nine in a row.
Valid but let's be honest here. We take 3 points tomorrow and we have 88 points which is the maximum they can now achieve. With a current +23 GD, a convincing win tomorrow and its done. There's no way back as it stands, 3 points tomorrow and for me it's as good as official

The SPL should make it so that title decider ties have to kick off at the same time, the league can be decided this weekend so both celtic and rangers games should kick off tomorrow or sunday at the same time.

It's so stupid having a situation where we can win tomorrow then win the league on sunday if celtic lose.

If we both kicked off at the same time at least we the players could celebrate on the pitch if they heard that celtic had lost in the other game.

As much as I hate celtic I wouldn't begrudge them the same situation reversed, say they were ahead of us in the league it is better if the games are kicked off at the same time that the players can celebrate it on the pitch rather than sitting in someones garden watching it around the TV.

It's just good sportsmanship to allow players to celebrate a league victory at the end of a game rather than a day they are not playing.

The SPL should make it so that title decider ties have to kick off at the same time, the league can be decided this weekend so both celtic and Rangers games should kick off tomorrow or sunday at the same time.

It's so stupid having a situation where we can win tomorrow then win the league on sunday if celtic lose.

If we both kicked off at the same time at least we the players could celebrate on the pitch if they heard that celtic had lost in the other game.

As much as I hate celtic I wouldn't begrudge them the same situation reversed, say they were ahead of us in the league it is better if the games are kicked off at the same time that the players can celebrate it on the pitch rather than sitting in someones garden watching it around the TV.

It's just good sportsmanship to allow players to celebrate a league victory at the end of a game rather than a day they are not playing.

They’ve shortchanged the broadcasters so much since COVID, and to potentially have the title decided by the outcome of a match that doesn’t involve Rangers sums up Scottish football.

Backward twats.

Ok, I was undecided whether winning it on Sunday and getting a guard of honour onto the pitch at the midden was better or winning it at the midden.
Reading their comments it's definitely winning it at the midden.

Jeez, that means I'll be wanting the scum to win this weekend....there's a first.

Valid but let's be honest here. We take 3 points tomorrow and we have 88 points which is the maximum they can now achieve. With a current +23 GD, a convincing win tomorrow and its done. There's no way back as it stands, 3 points tomorrow and for me it's as good as official
I’ll be typically pedantic and apologise for being so pathetic, and also start with saying, we are DEFINITELY winning this league.
However, the goal difference of +23 would be subject to them winning 6 games and is losing 6 games. So, in the infinitesimally small tiniest likelihood of us dropping those points, I wouldn’t bank on winning on GD. That said, we’ll probably have it won by Sunday afternoon!

They tried to murder our club in 2012 I want to win it at their shithole of a midden, pity that scumbag Lennon won't be there, but he will still be eating away, inside himself, I hope the bigot goes thru agony for the rest of his miserable life, hidden away from the very scum who put him on a pedal stool, and then wanted to hang the rat.

I’ll be typically pedantic and apologise for being so pathetic, and also start with saying, we are DEFINITELY winning this league.
However, the goal difference of +23 would be subject to them winning 6 games and is losing 6 games. So, in the infinitesimally small tiniest likelihood of us dropping those points, I wouldn’t bank on winning on GD. That said, we’ll probably have it won by Sunday afternoon!

Yeah i've always wondered why people think, if it somehow came down to goal difference, that would definitely be in our favour, given we'd have collapsed so spectacularly for it to come to that.

The SPL should make it so that title decider ties have to kick off at the same time, the league can be decided this weekend so both celtic and Rangers games should kick off tomorrow or sunday at the same time.

I don't disagree with you but

As you will know, down South, where football is properly organised, all fixtures are set to start at the same exact time irrespective of potential final outcomes.

I don't suppose there is anything can be done where the league is already won by a landslide !

Nothing like supporting your team no matter what , whatever happened to faithfull through and through eh ,imagine wanting your team to lose a game , they only support their team when they are winning ,first sign of trouble and they bail

Sad poet rats know if we come to Parkhead needing it, we're fuckin taking it. And they're filling their panties even thinking about it. Hope McGregor and his mob remain professional, until we destroy them, and bedlam commences.

Back