Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Defoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wright/Stewart

Votes: 4 0.7%

• Total voters
As a thank you, let him get a run out in what might possibly be a title-winning game maybe. Plus, no point risking Itten when he might be needed on Thursday.

Mmm.. Nothing against the guy .I just don't think we have anything particularly to thank him for.

I guess letting him experience playing for Rangers one last time perhaps, no harm in that.

Don't think bringing Itten on is any greater risk than, say Arfield. But hey, I know I'm just knitpicking, Itten has been a bit stop start and I want him to be a success.

Had to watch the majority of this game listening to two complete dullards off St. Mirren TV (must be like old council telly, with a wind up coin meter, black and white, natch) going on about how it’s been a real off day for the Beleagured Buddies today.

You’re losing to the champions elect and one of the best teams in Europe at present, you pair of utter banjos, and we’ve taken it easy on you at that.

Anyone else disappointed we've not went for the juggler, as your auntie would say?

I'm biased due to my Port Glasgow supremacist views, but Bears elsewhere agree that Saint Murn are worthy of banging a barrowload past.

They let the tims use their ground as a part-time piggery & I'd only piss on Goodwin/Fitzpatrick if they were on fire and I had petrol up my bell-end.

This lot are due a battering and 3 doesn't satisfy my hate-levels.

I wouldn't sack anyone, but no bonuses for that. You don't punch someone who warrants being shot in the face.

FIGURE OF SPEECH - NO ACTUAL THREAT OR URGES TO COMMIT VIOLENCE
ALL TO BE DONE IN THE MOST SPORTSMANLIKE MANNER
Feeling better after getting that off your chest? B-)

Very much a job done professional performance, clean sheet and all the front 3 on the score sheet in a game we never really needed to get out of 2nd gear. 3 good goals as well

Back