"your grandchildren will be celtc fans"

BroomloanWATP

Official Ticketer
Will they, aye? How's that working out? Didn't see many celtc fans among the thousands outside our magnificent stadium gathered to salute our Champions.

Enjoy it, Bears. All their evil plans, all their sleekit digs, have all been for naught.

For there's not a team right enough.

Last edited:
I remember that banner distinctly,karmas a bitch!!!
It stuck in my head too, the sheer arrogance of those reptiles over the last decade has been truly disgusting. Who have they beat to win their "9 in a row"? For the most part, nobody, literally nobody. Horsing Motherwell 6-0 on the weekend while getting pumped all over Europe and they're lauded as some kind of Harlem Globetrotters? May hell slap it in to every last one of the bastards.

That will be fecking right.
My duty as a father and a grandfather is to show people the right path.
WATP
images-4.jpg

When I met my wife she had a son

His father is an Irish mentally challenged bastard, who bought him Celtic strips and taught him stuff to say as a 6 year old.

He’s now 13
I am now the proud step father to a proper bluenose the wee man is as staunch as they come, hates them with a passion

NS
Well done sir, another saved from a life of evil and sin.

Not that many of us needed it, but that obscene arrogance, venom and to be honest delusion, was a galvanising moment. Those utter scumbags were drunk on the "power" they thought they had, but were too stupid to realise that the statistics and "legacy" they thought they were building was built entirely on sand.

Fvck every single one of them.

we support the club and stay loyal from Div 4 up, they loose a couple of games and its shark attacks etc, they have shown their true colours this year

best fans in the world FFS........ one Dim told me a few years back (and he was serious) "in my lifetime we wont see the Gers lift the title again" he is probably on his way to Erskine Bridge as I type so he was correct ;-)

My granddaughter was born last May. We haven’t lost in Scotland since she was born. She lives down here in Essex and may well grow up to have no interest in football, let alone Rangers; but she sure as f*ck won’t grow up to be a Celtic fan.

"your grandchildren will be celtic fans" is a really creepy thing to put on a banner, must have been some proper weirdos who thought that was a good idea.
It's a saying from the Moslems.
"Your grandchildren will be Muslim".

I've seen it in Holland, Germany,
Denmark and Sweden over the years.

Not at football games, I must add,
but during Moslem demonstrations.

The Tims don't have an original thought
in their simpleton's brains.

My two granddaughters have already been pictured with Rangers jersey and baby vests they're not even two yet not as long I'm drawing breath they'll have nothing to do with them

Back