Jim Goodwin on the gers fans

He’s a good manager that uses whatever tools he has to get a performance.

out of him and the last St Mirren manager to move on (Ross) I’d expect Goodwin to go further.

He’s the absolute spitting image of the boy that delivers for The Pearl Chinese in Cumbernauld.

not sure how many on here will know who i mean but I know he’s as staunch as they come so good chance he will see this hahaha

He’s the absolute spitting image of the boy that delivers for The Pearl Chinese in Cumbernauld.

not sure how many on here will know who i mean but I know he’s as staunch as they come so good chance he will see this hahaha
Being originally from Eastfield I know the Pearl very well! No idea who you mean but love the Pearl!

I do like how they need to say "they shouldn't be there" then just move on, no big drama's. To me that strikes me as a football man that understand what it means to fans.

Why would he get malice from us. We're in party mode. He's done us no obvious harm. There's far more obvious rabid than him. Nothing to see here. If I bumped into Goodwin, I would not be thinking about abusing him! Why would I?

gn19.png

That was my go to Chinese when I stayed in Cumbernauld, mind you I left about 20 years ago so he probably wasn't delivering then.

He was fair play today with that , I mean what do you expect ??? 10 years with their shite rammed doon our throats ? Of course that’s gona happen

Nice words which reflect the well deserved respect that should be coming our way from all and sundry

Why would he get malice from us. We're in party mode. He's done us no obvious harm. There's far more obvious rabid than him. Nothing to see here. If I bumped into Goodwin, I would not be thinking about heabusing him! Why would I?

Maybe he's meaning if he'd been a Rangers supporting manager passing through a crowd of "party mode" mentally challengeds at the piggery he knows he would have got plenty.
For them, abusing is their party mode.

Does he ever say anything bad about us? Judging from the reaction from this thread I think I've missed a few digs from him. Good words there though.

sure its not the earl chinese?

On my "Yogi Hughes (1) to Neic Cennon (8.75) Scale" of mentally challengedness, he has dropped down to around 5.

When they played Celtic at Parkhead a few weeks ago I thought they were going to roll over. Never switched it on until the last five mins. He was on the touchline willing his team on to the final whistle. My opinion of him changed that day.

What's the particular issue on here with Jim Goodwin?

I know he's RoI, favours the filth, etc... But has he actually done or said anything, that causes such upset on here? (apart from him being RoI, favouring the filth, etc...)

When they played Celtic at Parkhead a few weeks ago I thought they were going to roll over. Never switched it on until the last five mins. He was on the touchline willing his team on to the final whistle. My opinion of him changed that day.

It’s because he’s a proper football man isnt it. Same as big Hughes. They may not be any fan of ours but they believe totally in what they’re doing.

What's the particular issue on here with Jim Goodwin?

I know he's RoI, favours the filth, etc... But has he actually done or said anything, that causes such upset on here? (apart from him being RoI, favouring the filth, etc...)
Not that I’m aware of. Think you’ve summed it up tbh. To me he always comes across as a decent professional guy

I know who you mean and funnily enough I’ve bumped into Goodwin loads in cnauld

Back