Full time emotions

Ger572

Official Ticketer
Let's be hearing them then Bears?

I was greeting and shaking uncontrollabley, wont deny and a feeling words cannot describe

Back where we belong, enjoy your day, night, weeks and months ahead everyone

Cheers to you all

I was doing so good until the clubs video on twitter.
First tear fell when I seen Sandy, second when I seen Fernando.
I love our team.
Cannot wait for us to be back to welcome them properly!!

I'm working from my kitchen table...I wasnt watching but checking scores every few minutes. With about 5 minutes to go English colleagues started talking about it on Slack. I knew I had to leave the room at that point rather than just sit and watch them going on about it.

Went up stairs about the telly on. 5 minutes added on ?? FFS. I paused it for a few minutes, composed myself then fastforwarded to like 93. Steeled myself for the last two. Didnt cry, but was, and still am, shaking.

And desperate to knock off at 3 so I can go get some booze.

Didn't celebrate yesterday, just wasn't feeling it.

Final whistle today I went to bits, had a good cry. I didn't expect it to hit me like that.

Still stunned tbh, I never thought we would get back to be champions.

This team, the management, the shareholders, the fans are the best in the clubs history in my opinion.

Just one big thank you to everybody.

My wee boy who I'd barely seen through lockdown jumped up and gave me a massive hug at full time and then the tears started.

Thinking of my old man up in the clouds too who will be having the mother of all parties too.

All over the place today

Absolutely fantastic feeling this has been a long time coming, this is only the beginning. a lot more to come from this team, so proud to be a bear.

I had been out a walk with the wife and was on the way home in the car. At exactly 13.45 ‘we are champions’ got played on Planet Rock. I hadn’t checked their score. Got in the house 5 minutes later came on here and seen “champions official”. Checked their score and the wife says to me “are you crying”. I didn’t even realise I was.

Pacing around the living room for the entire 5 minutes of extra time, at the whistle I cheered for what felt like an eternity, I wasn't even sure if it was me still cheering, my slipper ended up across the room. Then sat on the sofa shaking a bit in shock unsure if it had happened.

I'm burst after an all day session with my brother yesterday that went on until 5 this morning. I'm sitting here in tears & snotters not even able to face a celebratory drink! Can't believe I'm so emotional!

Was very calm until I watched that video on RTV and then burst into tears.

Reading these posts in here brought me to tears as well.

I’m not an emotional guy but today I did cry and it actually surprised me. Wasn’t expecting it. It was the video from the club that set me off. Bottle of Reyka about to get drank now.

Greetin like a wee wean when it was official. Just starting to get my shit together and enjoy the moment.

Love all of you on here have a great day.

WATP!!!!

I've been hit with nearly a decades worth of memories and emotions. Not scared to admit I got a little weepy for a moment, but what joy!

Few chest pains in injury time (a bad thing), as I knew we were so close. Then Clancy blew the whistle and I gave out this roar of delight which I’m sure was heard down the street. Then just sat on the couch as a wreck for a while. Then started texting folk and receiving texts from people not heard from for years, quite emotional.

I’m not an emotional guy but today I did cry and it actually surprised me. Wasn’t expecting it. It was the video from the club that set me off. Bottle of Reyka about to get drank now.

Greetin like a wee wean when it was official. Just starting to get my shit together and enjoy the moment.

Love all of you on here have a great day.

WATP!!!!

Ran around my block in the barracks, much to the bemusement of squaddies. The Rangers tunes are blaring and it's a block party now.

Watery eyes- thought I’d be bubbling like anything, but not really, just trying to take it all in. Fantastic. Fucking fantastic.

Back