Champions Merchandise

Went on to buy the Party Pack, says my details are invalid.

Tried to create a new account to be told my details are already on their system :))

Dunno if a combo of being pissed and tired is making me make an arse of it, but will try again tomorrow.

Champions Home Top, Magazine, Choc Bar, and just waiting on the 55 Whisky.

Would love to see some official beer/whisky glasses go online to match these spirits the club are releasing.
I've bought the Champions home top.

Any idea when the whiskey is being released mate ?.

I’ve got the Champions edition home shirt, 55 Programme from last home game, 55 magazine and 2 Champions chocolate bars so far. The t-shirt and hoodie will be on their way to the USA as well once they can be purchased.

More 55 merch please Rangers !!

Weird you have to order the Champions Shirt separately from the rest of the store stuff, including other Champions gear.

Its all Castore orders via Rangers so whats the script?

Where can I get a suitable image to get some cardboard cut outs of the league trophy with red white and blue ribbons on it?

What have you all bought then? So far I've got the 55 home top, St Mirren programme from yesterday and pre ordered the programme for the last day, souvenir magazine, and the official party pack. Money well spent #55
The champions shirt and party pack. Great move from ranger's. Not so good on the auld Bank account.

Remember the criticism the old board got for not cashing in on the run to Manchester.

Safe to say we can't say this board are not shy in cashing in on success.

Not knocking it as its what the club should be doing.

Last edited:
Purchased the 55 programme and last game of season programme. But cannot find this party pack for the life of me....

What have you all bought then? So far I've got the 55 home top, St Mirren programme from yesterday and pre ordered the programme for the last day, souvenir magazine, and the official party pack. Money well spent #55
Where did you get the programme?

Top, programme and awaiting whisky...maybe the chocolate bar.

How do i fix all this to the wall though?

Back