Chris Commons "The stupidity of these Rangers fans"

buster60

Commons having a go also in the Daily Mail. It's almost a two page spread with the rest of the page about "Sturgeon's fury at the fans"
Commons tells us that "it's a slap in the face for the NHS and those who lost loved ones to Covid"

Can't recall his outcry about the rioting fans at Parkhead recently. He's a strange one.

As usual, media just trying to set the negative narrative - COVID crimes.

You'll have noticed the other mob's narrative has crawled out from under a rock too and is in full flow - yer clubs deid, first title, sevco.

It was always going to happen.

Commons having a go also in the Daily Mail. It's almost a two page spread with the rest of the page about "Sturgeon's fury at the fans"
Commons tells us that "it's a slap in the face for the NHS and those who lost loved ones to Covid"

Can't recall his outcry about the rioting fans at Parkhead recently. He's a strange one.
He's a cvnt, just like every one of them. There is no such thing as a decent 19th Century Terrorist.
There's nothing strange about him.

Really could not care less what anyone says. If we had all stayed in our houses and set fireworks off in out garden. We would be getting pelters for giving all the dogs a fright.

already saw one ‘my dog died’ tweets. Felt genuinely sad. Then looked back at the timeline, person advocating booting Morelos child, sectarian language aimed at rangers fans etc.

Conclusion no dog dead and just a fantasist Celtic fan in pain.

What she’s most worried about is how it makes her look weak cos when it comes down to it a huge part of the population waving flags she hates doesn’t give a fu*k what she says

Their pain is delicious.

Get it right up every single one of them.

55 will destroy many in the coming months...

100 per cent.

We've won the league!

People are still getting upset that our enemies are criticising us. Utterly baffling!

Kris Commons and all his friends are fannys, ignore them and saviour the moment!

I would llove to know why Nigel Clough can't stand him.

Just for perspective though:

Yesterday there was 390 positive COVID tests. 3% of all tested. I would imagine thte majority of those thought they would be positive.

Apparently, although you can't really tell, there's a vaccine or two now too.

I am not a COVID denier - but, I think this current lockdown is totally OTT.

I love the smell of timmy tears in the morning.........

MealyFatalKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

Bet there is zero impact on covid.

Schools and nurseries returning last week in Ayrshire and Glasgow have already seen classes sent home with Covid (people I know).

Any rise in rates in Ayr, Aberdeen or Fort William will have nothing to do with P1 to P3 returns or P4 upwards returning next week... it will be blamed on Rangers fans.

As with macfuhrer, go take a fck to yourself you fat w@nk. Complete irrelevance raging that we're back where we belong.

I would be amazed if some of the fans celebrating yesterday have not had family or friends touched by Covid or lost them for other reasons since we last won the title.

I would never condemn them for what they did, pandemic or not.Other mass gatherings have taken place with barely a cheep from anyone
There is no doubt in my mind that this is just more Rangers hating.

Did he miss the events about 6 weeks ago or do they not count. Chuck in threatening, abusive, and violent behaviour and whisper it but BLM and the jhoko national team, right at the height o the pandemic. Just makes Monday even better the more they wheel out the greater pain!!!!!

Fans celebrations were always going to happen, Terry Munro or as it turned out, 55 and the death of Terry Munro.
It was unavoidable.

What she’s most worried about is how it makes her look weak cos when it comes down to it a huge part of the population waving flags she hates doesn’t give a fu*k what she says
Maybe her condemnation will address the apathy of loads of our supporters who can’t be bothered voting another wake up call for everyone so if my family included.

Suppose he needs something to deflect away from his comments when we needed to spend £100m to catch them.

I’ve never seen that photo. WTF. Our ‘covid 5’ were more socially distanced. That’s it- one rule for everyone except Rangers and Rangers fans, one rule for the rest of the country.
Sturgeon Swinney and Freeman all on the same sofa yet we will hear from everyone of them today I bet.

Back