Madrid knows

Odin1972

In Madrid, it’s pishing down with rain and one of the bar staff saw me maybe shed a wee tear. He asked if I was OK, I explained to him what has happened. He said “55 Gerrard” I couldn’t believe it. He gave me a free whisky. He said Atlético stand with you. I’ve always been conscious of who to support here, surely Real are Rangers and the rest hate them. I think he made me an Atlético fan.

What a day!

Toasting the entire Rangers family with one of the worst whiskys I’ve ever had! Dyck, pronounced dick.

Absolute paint stripper!!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

And if Keevins and his Ilk think the big story “journalistically” is Celtic’s collapse, they should get out more.

The worldwide Rangers support know.

Relentless champions!!!!

Ready.

We welcome the chase!!!

In Madrid, it’s pishing down with rain and one of the bar staff saw me maybe shed a wee tear. He asked if I was OK, I explained to him what has happened. He said “55 Gerrard” I couldn’t believe it. He gave me a free whisky. He said Atlético stand with you. I’ve always been conscious of who to support here, surely Real are Rangers and the rest hate them. I think he made me an Atlético fan.

What a day!

Toasting the entire Rangers family with one of the worst whiskys I’ve ever had! Dyck, pronounced dick.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

And if Keevins and his Ilk think the big story “journalistically” is Celtic’s collapse, they should get out more.

Relentless champions!!!!

Ready.

We welcome the chase!!!
@Odin1972 I've been partying for 2 days in Leganes, 20 minutes south of Madrid.
If you are still here Thursday pop up to my bar for the game and your drink is on me for the night!

Last edited:

What a day!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Relentless champions!!!!

Ready.

We welcome the chase!!!
So you tasted some dyck in Madrid?

Enjoy your night mate. B-D B-D B-D

What a day!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Relentless champions!!!!

Ready.

We welcome the chase!!!
Tenga un buen día hermano, desde Arrecife :cool:

Tbf uk as an whole. Its all about profit and big cooperations but %^*& the small wee buisneses. %^*& them all.

Let's party
Yeah not just an SNP thing to be fair. UK government has been equally a shambles.

I have friends in New Zealand, Hong Kong and Dubai who are all out living relatively normal lives.

As an island the borders should have been shut straight away.

Getafe are in Madrid too! Cheers for the info!
Never been Getafe but that’s the Argentinian district I think. Been Vallecano, plenty of St Pauli and Celtic tops on show. Atletico and Real tend to go the other way,

Never been Getafe but that’s the Argentinian district I think. Been Vallecano, plenty of St Pauli and Celtic tops on show. Atletico and Real tend to go the other way,
Well Real are the Royal club by definition but they derive their power from the Papacy! Tough call!!! I’ll stick to the relentless for now!

What a day!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Relentless champions!!!!

Ready.

We welcome the chase!!!
It's called DYC. Never tasted it, but as the price is so cheap I've stayed clear of it!

What a day!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Relentless champions!!!!

Ready.

We welcome the chase!!!
Mucho gusto el famous. Glasgow Rangers salud amigo Nosotros somos la gente (personas)

Argentinian District?
Never heard it called that and been to watch them a couple of times.
It's less than a 10 minute drive for me.
Every day is a school day!

Want to go to that Fuenlabrada, Stadium named after Fernando Torres ain’t it. Real Toledo an old classic not far from Madrid as well.
There are 2 dual carriageways behind my house in Leganes. 1 way to Getafe. 1 towards Alcorcón.
The other goes past Fuenlabrada and onto Toledo.
I'm well positioned in a football sense.
It's always the train if I'm going to the Bernabeau less than half an hour away.
To get to Atlético (stadium out by the ring road motorway) it's past Getafe and round the ring road.

Vallecano is of little interest.
:shh: B-D

Argentinian District?
Never heard it called that and been to watch them a couple of times.
It's less than a 10 minute drive for me.
Every day is a school day!
I have heard it referred to that in the last or that it has a high number of Argies living there.

There are 2 dual carriageways behind my house in Leganes. 1 way to Getafe. 1 towards Alcorcón.
It's always the train if I'm going to the Bernabeau less than half an hour away.
To get to Atlético (stadium out by the ring road motorway) it's past Getafe and round the ring road.

Went to Calderon a fair few times, never been the new one. Went Valladolid one day which was good - lovely City.

More bad blood now between Atletico and Vallecano after what happened with the Depor lad a few years ago.

I have heard it referred to that in the last or that it has a high number of Argies living there.
I don't know many Argies. So that may have something to do with it.

I know mainly Colombians that live there.
But a high number of South Americans live in the cities that go round the South of the Community of Madrid and the districts in the South of Madrid capital. Aluche, Carabanchel, Users (also a lot of Chinese) Districts.
Leganés, Getafe, Alcorcón, Móstoles, Fuenlabrada.

Went to Calderon a fair few times, never been the new one. Went Valladolid one day which was good - lovely City.

More bad blood now between Atletico and Vallecano after what happened with the Depor lad a few years ago.

The new stadium is one of the best modern arenas I've been in. Great atmosphere.
Not a patch on the Calderon though.

I don't know many Argies. So that may have something to do with it.

I know mainly Colombians that live there.
But a high number of South Americans live in the cities that go round the South of the Community of Madrid and the districts in the South of Madrid capital. Aluche, Carabanchel, Users (also a lot of Chinese) Districts.
Leganés, Getafe, Alcorcón, Móstoles, Fuenlabrada.

The new stadium is one of the best modern arenas I've been in. Great atmosphere.
Not a patch on the Calderon though.
Read a couple of good books by an English lad who was in Carabanchel Prison.

Closest Stadium in Europe I’ve been in to an Argy one atmosphere wise The Calderon, was brilliant.

Been a few times. Just south of Madrid. Shit*hole tbh. My partners nephew played for one of their youth teams.

On like a circular metro line ain’t it attached to the main network.
It’s attached by train to attocha ( haven’t been for years so maybe upgraded). About 10-15 mins journey. Nondescript typical Madrid housing, industrial estates and really nothing in the town centre. You wouldn’t make a day trip of it unless you had a good reason and if you find yourself there the only thing to do is get blootered or back to Madrid.

So why the fook was i partying alone!! :)

Back