Rangers on Jeremy Vine Coming up

Heads up bears, segment coming up on Jeremy Vine shortly (channel 5)
"Are rangers fans right to have celebrated on the streets after league win?"

Will be interesting to hear the views from across the border

If Celtic had won 10 in a Row yesterday, or stopped us winning 10, or the likes of Aberdeen had won the league I fully expect all their fans to have been out celebrating as well. Anyone thinking other wise is kidding themselves on and is either a bitter cu*t or someone who has no idea what it is to support a football team.

Always the narrative when its a club that favours unionism. Nationalists are already quick to jump on it.

Be a total different story if Scotland were to get through the group stages at the euros though and there is no way on earth if they won 10 in a row that they would celebrate in their huts.

Hope they are all hurting. :shh::shh::shh:

? He likes Sturgeon?
Any time they have had discussions he always bigs her up.

He's a hand wringing, woke leftist.

Since I've been working at home, I've listened to Ken Bruce and then Vine's show follows. I generally switch off when Vine comes on but on occasions I have subconsciously left the station on and heard his pish.

Upon hearing that our celebrations will be addressed on tv today I stood longingly staring into the mirror assessing my own physical attributes. Height, weight, strength, athleticism or lack there off and can conclude that comfortably, I could punch Jeremy Vines lady's front bottom in.

Edit: correct mode of broadcast selected.

It depends entirely on how the show's producers want to spin it. If they have an agenda against us they will only let people phone in who want to say our fans are out of order. It's not a true gauge of public feeling.
I won't be watching it either way, all those talking heads shows are full of c8nts.

Any time they have had discussions he always bigs her up.

He's a hand wringing, woke leftist.

Since I've been working at home, I've listened to Ken Bruce and then Vine's show follows. I generally switch off when Vine comes on but on occasions I have subconsciously left the station on and heard his pish.
I agree, he is a tosser, despite the fact that I really like his brother.

I wonder if we'll get a caller in to defend us that isn't a complete banger. We don't have a good success rate with phone in callers and being normal

More congratulatory, ‘understandable‘, ‘inevitable’, ‘one day of celebrating’ than condemnatory.

Who’s storm ?

773ac81031130684.jpg

Vine is a prick , most folk who phone in are pricks.
It’s a vacuous listening lowest common denominator pish.
I remember his radio show, they had a phone in about Brexit.

2 callers in favour got on the show, both "lost connection".

Every other caller told of crying constantly/being unable to sleep/ their lives being completely destroyed.

He's an utter cùnt who demonstrably cannot be objective.

Wee storm a trooper defo a Bluenose no bitter reporting here hope the BBC top knobs lookin on with a heathly report on our success

Liverpool did it
Leeds did it
Arsenal did it
St Johnstone did it
Yahoos did it

none of the faux outrage
The difference with ours is that the vast majority of those in the vulnerable category have now been vaccinated with at least 1 dose. All those, with the exception of St Johnstone, took place during the unknown.

That was ok. Appreciation of how big this is. Wee digs at Sturgeon too. No real problem here.

Back