The sun reporting cops attacked

Daily Rebel, Scottish Scum and Evening Tim’s all running same stories.

Police Officers attacked
Almost 30 arrested
Man filmed carrying out sex act at Ibrox (if true the Cnut should be named shamed and vilified)
Celtic shop vandalised
55 graffiti on bins
Rubbish left at George Square

Exit to lockdown in danger because of Rangers fans

Some people aren’t taking this very well at all.

I’m pretty sure the Scottish Sun Editor is a rabid mentally challenged, I’m baffled why they haven’t been banned from Ibrox like the Retard.
They will post every hatred towards our club and fans.

Police Officers attacked
Almost 30 arrested
Man filmed carrying out sex act at Ibrox (if true the Cnut should be named shamed and vilified)
Celtic shop vandalised
55 graffiti on bins

Not as bad as a Black Life’s Matter protest then.

Police Officers attacked
Almost 30 arrested
Celtic shop vandalised
55 graffiti on bins

I seen that sickening video, which looked like some wee aresholes got the guy to do it.

Thought the police were overall really sound with everyone yesterday so I’d be surprised if any of them were attacked.

Almost everyone I saw yesterday was behaving well and just enjoying themselves, the desperation to make yesterday in to something it wasn’t is already very tiring.

Making up desperation stuff now hahaha this will die off in 24 hours or less and then they still have the pain of us lording this up for at LEAST another 5 months , personally this one for me is forever nothing and I mean nothing will ever beat this season . I’m late 40s I’ve had my fun but I hold onto certain select moments in life and this my friends is one of them . Not one for collecting memorabilia but this years champions top is going in a frame and on my shed wall . Yaaaaaasss

Police Officers attacked
Almost 30 arrested
Celtic shop vandalised
55 graffiti on bins

There was a photo on twitter yesterday of some fat greasy bastard with his tadger out and his t-shirt lifted.

Im shocked that this guy never got his heed caved in, I did note that he wasn't wearing any football colours and could have been some random.
He needs dealt with by police or anyone who recognises him.

I stood at the back of George square away from people and I’m a big believer in backing the police no matter what.
Yet some of them were absolute pricks.
They could see bears with carry outs and they done nothing and then when it was a couple of studenty types and women they would take the drink away from them . I’m sorry but they were bullies.

Unverified source. So... they’re posting an unsubstantiated rumour? Surely goes against any form or journalistic code.
Superintendant mark sutherland making these claims according to the record.
Doesnt state any specifics in relation to this however.

Police Officers attacked
Almost 30 arrested
Celtic shop vandalised
55 graffiti on bins

Probably a guy having a pee in a corner mate dont listen to their fabrications if all bears had stayed home they would be critical of that just enjoy their 19th Century Terrorist pain

Police Officers attacked
Almost 30 arrested
Celtic shop vandalised
55 graffiti on bins

I would seriously dispute the report of someone carrying out a sex act at Ibrox on two counts...firstly,they would've been given a scheme booting by other bears if seen and secondly,their hands would've been filled with a smoke bomb and their phone!

The sun you say? The only people who write, or give stories to them, are mentally challengeds and simpletons - that’s putting it politely. Anything from that rag is best ignored.

28 arrests according to the Daily Record and The Scottish Sun. Straight from the police statement.

7 fixed penalties as well.

Best uses for the Sun newspaper.

Number 1 -

7l6H.gif

If the sun said it was raining outside, I would go to my window and check.
A lying gutter rag with a clear agenda here

Reactions: VGM
There was a photo on twitter yesterday of some fat greasy bastard with his tadger out and his t-shirt lifted.

Im shocked that this guy never got his heed caved in, I did note that he wasn't wearing any football colours and could have been some random.
He needs dealt with by police or anyone who recognises him.

The guy looked a few sandwiches short of a picnic. As you say he had no colours on, although he was clearly known to some of the folk around him. He’ll be found and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was dealt by the police and then passed over to social services.

Last edited:
I presume Gerrard has a strained relationship with the sun given his Liverpool connections and they way they reported Hillsborough

Hence the negative stories as he won’t give them anything

I would seriously dispute the report of someone carrying out a sex act at Ibrox on two counts...firstly,they would've been given a scheme booting by other bears if seen and secondly,their hands would've been filled with a smoke bomb and their phone!
The video of the weirdo is on twitter.

Back