3 very amusing things from them vs Dundee Utd

Bookmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
I've just remembered three very amusing incidents from their game yesterday, 2 of which happened in the last 5 minutes.
  1. Bain saved a shot with his neb - and ended up bursting it
  2. Eduoard was pulled up for a foul throw
  3. Kenny passed the ball out the park instead of making a 5 yard pass
I'm also pretty sure at some point Laxalt booted the ball 20 feet into the air and it came straight back down!

Can't wait to play them in a couple of weeks!

B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)

I've just remembered three very amusing incidents from their game yesterday, 2 of which happened in the last 5 minutes.
I'm also pretty sure at some point Laxalt booted the ball 20 feet into the air and it came straight back down!

Missed the first one. But for pro footballers, the other two were shocking. B-D

I’ve not watched much of Celtic in 20 years but made an exception this season for obvious reasons (for a laugh) but genuinely thought they played quite well on Sunday and could’ve won 3-0 quite easily.

Think if we play our beat then it’ll be a shoo-in but if we’re not at our best, then they have the players to capitalise.

I thought I was seeing things with this one.

I’ve not watched much of Celtic in 20 years but made an exception this season for obvious reasons (for a laugh) but genuinely thought they played quite well on Sunday and could’ve won 3-0 quite easily.

Think if we play our beat then it’ll be a shoo-in but if we’re not at our best, then they have the players to capitalise.
Not watched anything of Celtic in 50yr but by fuk i watched the last 7 mins of their game on Sunday,to make matters worse,5mins were added on.

Not so amusing was a linesman raising his flag for a du offside when the player was well onside and running clear of their defence.
Another funny thing I read in bbc report yesterday during their game was the reporter saying ajer makes a Beckenbaueresque stride out of defence. FFS imagine someone actually mentioning these two in one sentence

Last edited:
I watched the full 90 mins and it was a barrel of laughs. From watching them enter the pitch, seeing Laxalt with that fucking hairdo right up until the racist thumb came on ... wonderful stuff .
Kind of wish the cunts had scored tbh .

After the couple of doings they gave us under Rodgers we well and truly owe them a couple of hammering home and away, and I'm sure Gerrard will be all to aware of it. He will want to oversee an absolute hammering against that lot I have no doubts about it as he absolutely understands everything we have suffered as a support in terms of the pain and suffering of having to endure that lot laughing at us.

Let's hope he has the lads well and truly fired up to go there as Champions and put on a masterclass and wipe the floor with that sorry excuse of a football team.

Indeed it was good fun yesterday, but not an easy watch with the chances they created. I was thinking they were trying not to score at one point. But then realised you simply couldnt have the precision to miss that many.
Highlight was the plane , followed closely be the keeper getting skelpt in the coupon.
But look out for an all out effort from them in two weeks. They have no pressure on them as they've been written off.
And of course the 12th man (in black) will be protecting his windows.

You forgot to mention the players "couldn't give a f.uck" attitude at the final whistle.

After the couple of doings they gave us under Rodgers we well and truly owe them a couple of hammering home and away, and I'm sure Gerrard will be all to aware of it. He will want to oversee an absolute hammering against that lot I have no doubts about it as he absolutely understands everything we have suffered as a support in terms of the pain and suffering of having to endure that lot laughing at us.

Let's hope he has the lads well and truly fired up to go there as Champions and put on a masterclass and wipe the floor with that sorry excuse of a football team.

29th December 2019 would've been a mauling, if the referee, linesman and 4th official weren't outright cheats.

On the mentally challengeds, their two loan fullbacks are absolutely shite but each would cost £10M from their parent clubs, I really hope they spunk money on either of them.

I don't watch them much at all but what I noticed is how they're blowing out their backsides from about the 70 minute mark. Elite athletes. B-)

Have been trying to find the Bain save, ball bounces over his hands straight into his coupon. Burst face. Would be a shame for a quality comedy moment to be lost in amongst the celebrations.

Have been trying to find the Bain save, ball bounces over his hands straight into his coupon. Burst face. Would be a shame for a quality comedy moment to be lost in amongst the celebrations.
regardless of what keeper they play we need to rattle shots at them, the effort that hit his nose was a really crap shot into the bargain.

Watched the game and when injury time came up I thought here we go. As I said to my daughter "it's not the fact if they score now, because we'll beat them on 21st, its the fact we've sat through 90 mins of this shite"
Thankfully it didnt matter. FT and the 2 of us were dancing around the living room. The wee woman down the stairs must have thought there was an earthquake

Back