Tierney world class?

Chastu

f uck off your havin a laff!!!!!!!!, looked like a schoolboy out there against decent opposition.

According to Scott Brown he's easily worth...

latest

your probably correct, have listened to him being interviewed seems like a thoroughly nice guy, well as nice as you can be playing for a peodo hiding, sexually molesting, bigoted, intolerant, leftist bunch of chappies

I think he is, but only in the weird world of those idiots that support Terrorism FC and mean while in the real world. Tierney world class..............bwaaa hahahaha

Not world class, but a very good left back.

Pains me to admit it, but possibly the best left back to have played in Scotland since Arthur Numan.

No point in kidding ourselves.

As for the rest of their back four. .... well that's a different story.
We can definitely get at them.

Sutton said on commentry last night that he was looking forward to seeing Tierney v Mbappe as they're 2 top prospects. Bonkers.

He's a decent player but only rated so highly due to his age, the real acid test is how uch will he improve as a player over the next few years.

Got to be honest and say Robertson is the best Scottish left back

Tierney is a decent player, no more, no less. This nonsense about him being Man Utd's number one target was truly laughable and last night he looked every inch the average Scottish player. An 18 year old literally ripped the piss out of him.

He's a decent player but only rated so highly due to his age, the real acid test is how uch will he improve as a player over the next few years.

Got to be honest and say Robertson is the best Scottish left back
hey you, whats with the Steve avatar, you better be true blue

It's easy to become "World Class" when you play for Celtic and have an entire countries media behind you.

Stands out in our shite league. Any time I've seen him in Europe or for Scotland against a decent opposition he's looked poor

Anyone thinking he's capable of going to a top English team right away hasn't a clue about football. Needs to do what Robertson done (who is far better) go to a Hull type team and learn your trade down there for 2-3 seasons.

He's a decent enough player, not as good as Robertson though. That said I think a few better fullbacks this season will torn to shreds by that PSG team so I'm not sure that's a fair match to judge a player on.

Pains me to admit it, but possibly the best left back to have played in Scotland since Arthur Numan.

Better than Papac? Away and have a lie down mate.

The compliant media in this country will always be on message regarding the alleged cost of c.ltc players. The memo from liewell will ensure this.

f uck off your havin a laff!!!!!!!!, looked like a schoolboy out there against decent opposition.

He's far, far from world class but, let's be fair about it, he's a very good full back.
Remember, and just ignore the stupidity of the septic support and their sycophants in the press, he's still a kid with a lot of improving to do but, tonight, he was up against some seriously good footballers who are a few steps above decent.

a
He's far, far from world class but, let's be fair about it, he's a very good full back.
Remember, and just ignore the stupidity of the septic support and their sycophants in the press, he's still a kid with a lot of improving to do but, tonight, he was up against some seriously good footballers who are a few steps above decent.
agreed he is not a reasonable FB, but the point is everyone and their granny in the MSM has him as some existing superstar worth mega millions

Celtic fans struggle to diffarenciat between a good player and world class player when it comes to their team.
The boy looks a good player playing in a poor league, nothing more.

Nonsense

That title belongs to Sasa Papac, who managed to keep Messi in his back pocket for 90 minutes without resorting to trying to hack him down, like Tierney tried with Mbappe.

How bad is the standard of football in Scotland that the 'invincibles' are totally outplayed and outclassed at home, and the 'World class footballer' is exposed as just being an average player on the world stage.

Tierney is a good player at SPFL level but nowhere near as good as Robertson.

Hes better attacking than he is at defending

Good player but not as good as he's being made out to be - they hype them up in the hope an EPL club dives in with a big money offer - will sell and get good money for him

Scottish mhedia happy to play along as usual

These days no player can be world class if they've only ever played in Scotland. No challenge in the league and all teams get a chasing in Europe.

Andrew Robertson at Liverpool is nowhere near world class and he is the best Scottish LB we have by some distance.

He is a promising young player and will go for a decent fee when he eventually leaves. It will be interesting to see him up against Candeias next week as that battle could be crucial.

Plus he was up against the best young player in world football in the form of Mbappe.

That title belongs to Sasa Papac, who managed to keep Messi in his back pocket for 90 minutes without resorting to trying to hack him down, like Tierney tried with Mbappe.

Yep mate would agree Papac was a better FB.

Stand corrected on that.

As I've said previously, he's a good player, but never in a million years world class.

Back