Rangers become first club in the world to have their own unique font

We actually paid this company tens of thousands for that. ..they could have asked the lads from the UB art dept

As I understood it from the video this font will be applied to the player names and numbers on the back of the jerseys when the SPFL names are numbers are not applied. Have I got that right?

Will this be applied to the shirt printing? Or are there standard SPFL ones we need to use?
That was my first thought also. I’d like to see us using this font on Euro/Cup matches as I assume we’ll have to use the standard SPFL font for league games.

That tweet needs taken down. Real and Barca amongst many others have had bespoke fonts for years.
If anyone likes this type of thing I thoroughly recommend "The Football Type II" book, it's a thing of beauty.

Surely a quick 2 minutes on google could have confirmed that we aren’t the first and avoided us looking like muppets?
I mean we’re supposed to be all commercially and digitally focused now but we’re still pumping out absolute bollocks on our social media. Who signs this shit off?
Wasn't Rangers who claimed or stated this

I presume we will use our new font on kits when playing in Europe?

Really don’t like the font and especially the numbers we’ve used last few years.

Did anyone else notice the font from the new site is the same as the font of the names and numbers on the back of the jerseys today?

Back