Tinie Tempah

Not my kind of music but 'Not Letting Go' with Jess Glynne is rather catchy. Good publicity for us

Haha. Hope it’s a decent tune and gets up the noses of the beggars as it will just extend their grief and depression for even longer

Christ it’s still March and they want the season just to end asap and then we have the SC to focus on and hopefully another trophy in May

Get it posted :)

Never heard of the guy but will make it the first music download since the Joey Garner one.

Lets get this chap to No1 :cool:

Yes. Genuinely how highly you seem to rate his music is the most ridiculous thing I have read in some time and im concerned about how sheltered I don’t seem to be as a result.
I like how you say his post is ridiculous so immediately set out to outdo him.

Why you want to run down a guy who's clearly very popular among the youth of today for writing songs about our players and success is the most ridiculous thing this thread has to offer.

Perhaps you'd prefer Rod Stewart?

What a marketing opportunity this is get our back story out to even more people

im certain our journey will be made into a film

I don't know who this guy is

I don't know if I like his music

I don't know if I like him

But I will not talk it down

I will not knock it on it's head

I will buy it the second it's released and its me paying for publicity for my club

c**ts moaning on here that spent £7 on a 55 bar of chocolate ffs, imagine the publicity if its good and we all buy it and it gets to number one

I sincerely hope he hasn’t written a song for us.
tenor.gif

I don't know who they are but why name yourself Tiny Temper? Of all the things to call a pop star, Tiny Temper seems like it would be pretty low down on the list.
Good luck to them, as long as it's better than D4NNY's effort it should be fine.

not generally a fan of anything chart based in the last 10-20 years but Written In The Stars is a great song :cool:

used to be on the Sky Sports coverage of PL football for a season or two, although that would have been 2010-11 I think, while ago

Yes. Genuinely how highly you seem to rate his music is the most ridiculous thing I have read in some time and im concerned about how sheltered I don’t seem to be as a result.
I think his music's shite but there's only one ridiculous thing here!

Reminds me when I used to trigger rock music lovers when they slated me liking hard core and trance

"it just some cnut with a keyboard"

"Well rock is just some cnut with a guitar"

Aye, shoosh and enjoy the publicity

Yeah, yeah, we bring the sash out
We bring the flutes and the badges and the scarves out
Let's have a toast for 55, get a glass out
And we can do this until the tims pass out
Superb mate haha cannae believe a sang along to that, p.s Walter skinner is fucking miserable

Back