Cruz Azul

Blue Blood

Couldn't really give a monkey's how former managers etc are getting on most of the time, but struggling to sleep and ended up catching a good 75-80 mins of this utter pish. Beat off team bottom of the league and since Pena is technically still our player, I honestly have no idea how we will get shot of him based on what I just witnessed. His own fans booing him coming on and same again at full time. Would love to know what sort of recruitment process we have/had in place to allow us to fork out so much on someone so talentless. And before people start saying he scored some goals for us, that is true, but I believe my 10 year old son could have put away the same chances he did. Can't see the caravan man lasting to long there if I'm honest, which worries me as to what will actually happen with the deal we have in place for the human tractor. Time will tell I suppose ...

Couldn't really give a monkey's how former managers etc are getting on most of the time, but struggling to sleep and ended up catching a good 75-80 mins of this utter pish. Beat off team bottom of the league and since Pena is technically still our player, I honestly have no idea how we will get shot of him based on what I just witnessed. His own fans booing him coming on and same again at full time. Would love to know what sort of recruitment process we have/had in place to allow us to fork out so much on someone so talentless. And before people start saying he scored some goals for us, that is true, but I believe my 10 year old son could have put away the same chances he did. Can't see the caravan man lasting to long there if I'm honest, which worries me as to what will actually happen with the deal we have in place for the human tractor. Time will tell I suppose ...

The luvvies on here will be along before long to tell you "there's a player in there".

There isn't,he can't run and can't control a ball,two attributes you need to play football at any level. I'd play Kranjcar before I'd ever play Peña again...and that's saying something.

The luvvies on here will be along before long to tell you "there's a player in there".

There isn't,he can't run and can't control a ball,two attributes you need to play football at any level. I'd play Kranjcar before I'd ever play Peña again...and that's saying something.
Well said mate 100%. The game that really infuriated me was at home to the beasts when he let the lego muncher charge right past him and made him think he was iniesta. The pish I just witnessed tonight proved it yet again when very similar actions happened yet again but this time in a climate he should be more suited to yet still looks slower than a pensioner. I honestly can't see him being there a full season, not a chance, so I dread to think what's going to come out of it

Your son must be some finisher, mate!

I was hoping to open this thread to read Cruz were sweeping all before them. Looks like the chances of us getting shot of this dud permanently are disappearing fast. As for the fraudulent one, how this guy continues to get a gig in football is beyond me. He is nothing more than a common trickster.

Have a very good friend over here who’s from Mexico and he is adamant that Pena is a good player but is hampered by his lifestyle, attitude and therefore lack of fitness. He did also predict that he wouldn’t succeed outwith Mexico. Just saying

I was hoping to open this thread to read Cruz were sweeping all before them. Looks like the chances of us getting shot of this dud permanently are disappearing fast. As for the fraudulent one, how this guy continues to get a gig in football is beyond me. He is nothing more than a common trickster.
Can't see him lasting to long mate, the barking dogs seem pretty pissed off with him

No one is going to start a thread unless there’s something negative to report. At least that’s how it’s been thus far, arm in arm with the likes of the daily retard

No one is going to start a thread unless there’s something negative to report. At least that’s how it’s been thus far, arm in arm with the likes of the daily retard
Please enlighten me as to the positive aspects of us being lumped with this diddy sooner rather than later imo?

Yes to the team bottom of the league, as for sending offs 1 was in injury time and other was late in the game. The point is more about wtf are we going to do when we get that lump back who we forked out millions for

i know mate its a huge worry considering the wages he is on, maybe a new manager can get more out of him.

Pedro really is a disaster.

Hardly a surprise to be honest.
Caixinha was so far out of his depth at Rangers he should have been put in a decompression chamber.

Pena?
His attitude to fitness was deplorable
If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.

i know mate its a huge worry considering the wages he is on, maybe a new manager can get more out of him.

Pedro really is a disaster.
I agree it is a worry especially with the apparent numbers that has been quoted he is on, and yes mate Pedro is a f*ckin loonball imo, however I honestly can't see how even a pep could get more out of him based on what I've seen

I knew we’d eventually agree on something

Pedro the fraud being found out well I never.
As for Pena what an embarrassment of a pro footballer.

Seen better attitude from amateur players who took a bevvy but work rate was far higher than this cheat had in his possession.
I thank the fraud for taking him off our hands paying his vast wages for the full year.

I think best case may be Penna refuses to come back and we rip up the contract
Depends how dedicated he is to the party lifestyle
I say that as someone who thought there was a player there. He has the brain and is a good finisher but just doesn't seem to care.

I say that as someone who thought there was a player there. He has the brain and is a good finisher but just doesn't seem to care.

Best case. Fly someone from the club over, take this bombscare out and get him smashed on tequila. When he's almost unconscious whip out the contract termination agreement and get his X on it. Job done and we've saved ourselves 2 mill. Think there maybe a rush of hands to go over right enough.. ....

By the time he is back he will have a year and a half left, can see us letting him leave on a free if a team will cover his wages. That’s if we’re lucky

If he has a brain, why would he rip up a contract worth £20k per week when there's zero chance of another team in the entire universe hiring him at a salary anywhere near that?

How long was the loan deal again?

If it was a year rather than to the end of the season, then our best hope may be Pedro getting his jotters and a new manager inheriting Pena and having to do something with him

If he has a brain, why would he rip up a contract worth £20k per week when there's zero chance of another team in the entire universe hiring him at a salary anywhere near that?
Meant a football brain.
Think he might just not fancy coming back to the cold of Scotland so may be happy to stay in Meico having fun

Personally i thought Pedro and Pena had something about them but im willing to put my hands up and say i may have called it wrong.:oops:

Personally i thought Pedro and Pena had something about them but im willing to put my hands up and say i may have called it wrong.:oops:

There is no may about it lol

i was sucked in by Pedro aswell, Pena showed moments of real class but thats all they where moments, he obvs was a very good player at one point but its just gone wrong for him now.

Yeh, it’s the language barrier, wait no...It’ll take time for him to settle in a foreign country, wait...no....

While it's pretty clear we won't get the transfer fee back on him, I don't think we should be worried about being stuck with him. In the event nobody takes him off our hands, I just can't see him getting on a flight back to Scotland and if he doesn't we won't have to pay his wages anyway

Have to agree, I also believed it would work out. Sadly I couldn’t have been more wrong.

Thankfully it looks like we'll make a wad on Alfredo, so our losses on the whole Pedro experiment will be wiped out

Thankfully it looks like we'll make a wad on Alfredo, so our losses on the whole Pedro experiment will be wiped out

When/if we get the cheque from Beijing, we should be on the phone to Pena’s agent asking how much it will take for him not to come back. If he is on £1 million a year and he has two years left, hopefully he will take half of what he is due just to feck off.

He
While it's pretty clear we won't get the transfer fee back on him, I don't think we should be worried about being stuck with him. In the event nobody takes him off our hands, I just can't see him getting on a flight back to Scotland and if he doesn't we won't have to pay his wages anyway
will come back no chance of him writing off £30k a week.

Not so sure mate, and I say that as someone how regularly slated the negative twats on here. Seen plenty of threads at the start of the season, when Waghorn, MacKay, Garner had scored for their new clubs.

Had Pena been lighting it up and scoring, it would have been in here. Guaranteed

There is a player in there.

How exactly did you manage to "catch" this? Was it on terrestrial telly or Sky?

Some folk are maybe, genuinely interested as to how he’s getting on. I know I am.

Google takes less than a second to show the results. If it’s down to interest, that would be the way to go. Cuts out the guff and the ulterior motive on here.

I don’t get why so many Rangers fans are desperate for the two to fail. It’s beyond comprehension.

Back