Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumbled across this. They are beyond repair. They are broken mentally. Imagine your new chief exec forced to to read this shite!
The tail wagging the dog scenario.

They are dillusional idiots.

Mojo was 32 years ago. 32 years!

Every single one of their 9 million B-D fans under the age of 40 will have seen nothing but men of all races, creeds and religions playing for Rangers in their lifetime. But yet they buy into this “ah but ranjurs dinnae sign kaffliks” tripe that they spout.

How fuckin pathetic is that! B-D

Evidence and that lot are like oil and water.
32 years bloody hell. Time flies right enough

Every single one of their 9 million B-D fans under the age of 40 will have seen nothing but men of all races, creeds and religions playing for Rangers in their lifetime. But yet they buy into this “ah but ranjurs dinnae sign kaffliks” tripe that they spout.

Surely you mean SOAP AND WATER?

32 years of pain, humiliation and resentment. The signing of Johnston broke them completely.

I was 18 when he signed, mind blowing!!

He was a fantastic player for us, undeniable, I was in the WE when he scored that goal v them.

From a mate who works at a famous water company,one of the unwashed going on and on and on about,sevco rangers died etc etc not the same club my mate is arguing back big foreman intervenes, big blue nose says to the the unwashed one are you religious do you believe in jesus christ? yes says the Tim of course I do I'm a Roman catholic, ok says the foreman,see when they crucified jesus and he died,then they buried him,nodding heads,and he rose the next day and appeared to the disciples WAS IT THE SAME JESUS?there was a look of disbelief, and not a peep has been heard about sevco or rangers dying since ,will keep it as ammo in future!
Third day but great analogy

I remember the day he signed really well, I was 21 years old and called the rangers ticket office looking for confirmation lol from a phone box in feegie park Paisley where I was working on a site at the time ...

That lot will never get over him signing for us , it’s something we really need to use more to piss the cùnts off .. get him to Ibrox for the halftime draw once we get back to normal..

Uncle Barry was touting for him to go to rasellik a few weeks back, won't surprise me in the slightest if he does sign for the Filth.

Aw man I'm cringing for this cùnt. Imagine running about aw these film sets and asking people to hold up scum flags or wear a scum scarf. Then take a photo and message yer pals back hame and tell them that's said guy now a Sellic fan.
Yer a grown man ffs act yer age.
I know - imagine being a famous film star, and you get this clown hassling you to put on some green and grey shit while he mumbles about rasellik.
Surprised he doesn't get thrown off set.

Aw man I'm cringing for this cùnt. Imagine running about aw these film sets and asking people to hold up scum flags or wear a scum scarf. Then take a photo and message yer pals back hame and tell them that's said guy now a Sellic fan.
Yer a grown man ffs act yer age.
It’s the fact he feels the need to mention us. No mate, I can’t see you, because I have no idea who the **** you are.

Not only Roman Catholics bless themselves. The Orthodox also do this so most of the Eastern Europeans and also Coptics from the middle East.
We Presbyterians don't but a lot do
I think I read somewhere that Eastern Orthodox do it in a different direction from RC's. I think remembering it said it said one does up, down, left, right while the other does up, down right, left. Admittedly it was years ago and it may also be BS.
Either way, voodoo no worky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back