Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

@BN94 my hat goes off to you sir. Your relentless pursuit of these scumbags is something to admire. We both know it’s been a long journey but you have stuck with it. I have to admit it took its toll on me and I only did it for a fraction of the time you have. Child abuse in Scottish football is a abhorrently shocking and we all have our opinions on it. However, what Celtic are doing is utterly shameful. What I will say is from my point of view the SFA are up there with them. Politicians of all parties run and hide when you try to engage them. Scotland 2021 what a shitty wee place.

On Tuesday we got hammered in an Irish Club, Then on Wednesday afternoon, rather than a trip to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building, we took the boys to play pool in a Plastic Paddy Boozer, where we got pished on free bevy and the boys got a handful of quarters to play pool. What a trip for them.

On Tuesday we got hammered in an Irish Club, Then on Wednesday afternoon, rather than a trip to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building, we took the boys to play pool in a Plastic Paddy Boozer, where we got pished on free bevy and the boys got a handful of quarters to play pool. What a trip for them.
I see the article mentions another interesting character they were mixing with in Kearny. Artie Austin, a pal of Jimmy Boyle’s who emigrated to the States.

Here’s Austin and Boyle getting jailed for stabbing.

Last edited:
That is some find, what a nest of vermin and vipers
They had these youngsters mixing with a gangster and paedophiles. Unbelievable.

Austin is mentioned in Boyle’s book.

You wonder why they regularly took them to New Jersey. Then you see how bad the abuse was in the Catholic Church over there, and you wonder if there was some connection between the Celtic coaches and the abusive Priests:-

What is clear is that wherever there is a large Catholic population, and in turn a large number of churches and priests, whether that be Glasgow, Boston, NJ, Ireland, or wherever, then children will be abused. And in many cases that abuse will be covered up. That is not an opinion, that is a fact, sadly.

And yet still they go to mass, donate money, beg forgiveness for their sins, etc. When will the flock wake up and stand against the controlling evil that exists within that religion?

Last edited:
You wonder why they regularly took them to New Jersey. Then you see how bad the abuse was in the Catholic Church over there, and you wonder if there was some connection between the Celtic coaches and the abusive Priests:-

What is clear is that wherever there is a large Catholic population, and in turn a large number of churches and priests, whether that be Glasgow, Boston, NJ, Ireland, or wherever, then children will be abused. And in many cases that abuse will be covered up. That is not an opinion, that is a fact, sadly.

And yet still they go to mass, donate money, beg forgiveness for their sins, etc. When will the flock wake up and stand against the controlling evil that exists within that religion?
Well said, Snakehips. It defies belief that intelligent Catholics still continue to support this religion. Just what will it take to get them to rebel from within? Their very own children are being exposed to danger.

Last edited:
When will there be an inquiry into who wanted Torbett to start the boys club. Who approached him? Who approached big jock to persuade him to agree to the boys club using their name and crest to front the paedophile ring? When will people with power look into who was really behind putting a succession of paedophiles in place? Are they waiting until people who’d know have passed? Somebody had the idea of starting a conveyor belt of boys coming through that club for their own benefit. Who was it? Were celtc chosen to be that conveyor belt because it was already in progress through young players at the club? Why is everybody connected to celtc scared into complete silence?

Im a bit late to the party on this one...

But note the part that says "move up to Celtic Reserves".

It doesn't imply that they have to leave the Boys Club and apply to be part of the seperate first team reserves.

It's like moving up from 4th year to the senior 5th year in the same school, the same organisation, the same entity... One Club since 1888

Is anything coming of this in terms of a legal perspective? I’m in and out of the thread and their defence is completely blown out the water, I was wondering if this was moving forward?

Just because the thread goes quiet from time to time doesn’t mean nothing is happening. In the past couple of weeks there has been a couple of breakthroughs that we’ll release when we can.
What I can say is more people are coming forward with more information and not only on these shores. We’re in dialogue with a lot of individuals and journalists that are willing to get the truth out there.
I understand that I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. This is a long process and it will take time. It will never go away.

That was a good podcast with the Adrain and that fella,Adrian drills his points across well and is now up to speed on this whole disgusting CSA ring at CP.

He knows so much more is at play here and thanks to help from folk behind the scene’s and Adrians own hard work,he’ll continue to try and shine a light on this and fight for justice like others on here as he says.

Adrian actually sounded like he knew and cared for Andrew and his family,and he continue’s to speak to the family and other survivors.

MG txt me to say”Shed a tear xx,He’s been the only one to say he would do all he could & has followed through. I owe him so much”

Him and his mate LL who help make the doc,are men of integrity.

Thank you Adrian and LL and others who help keep this active and in the public eye.

BB

Last edited:
Back