Castore Spend £50 get £25 gift card

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
Good deal on just now I received via email.

Spend £50 or more and receive a £25 gift card. Just used it and the gift card gets added automatically at the basket. That can then be used on an additional purchase

Good deal on just now I received via email.

Spend £50 or more and receive a £25 gift card. Just used it and the gift card gets added automatically at the basket. That can then be used on an additional purchase
got the email too, it does say OVER £50 in the email... did you spend exactly £50 or more? cheers

It’s unlikely I’ll spend any more on Castore gear until they at least respond to my email about my faulty third shirt

I bought myself another Garcia product this weekend.

Yes, the £25 gets added on at checkout, and when finalised you will get an email with the E-voucher for £25

Can I ask mate, how was the sizing. I bought the black away top and had to return it for a larger size. I’m just wondering if it’s the same for their golf gear.
Did you not use the Size Guide to check out the black away? The Size Guide gives you chest and shoulder measurements and also the length and its true to size. I found it very useful. The Training gear is 'more generous' than the replica kits - but that's clear when checking the respective Size Guides.

It’s unlikely I’ll spend any more on Castore gear until they at least respond to my email about my faulty third shirt
Keep pressing them. They got back to me pretty quick with the exact same problem. They offered to refund in full if I returned the shirt, 20% refund to keep it or 20% off my next order. Told them that wouldn't cut it considering the money I'd spent and they came back and offered 30% my next order.

Did you not use the Size Guide to check out the black away? The Size Guide gives you chest and shoulder measurements and also the length and its true to size. I found it very useful. The Training gear is 'more generous' than the replica kits - but that's clear when checking the respective Size Guides.
In all honesty I didn’t. I normally buy XL and it does the job. However in the football shirt I found it too tight. It may actually have been ok but I like my shirts loose. I have the same problem with one of the holding brands, it may be Adidas, can’t remember, and find I have to go a size up.

In all honesty I didn’t. I normally buy XL and it does the job. However in the football shirt I found it too tight. It may actually have been ok but I like my shirts loose. I have the same problem with one of the holding brands, it may be Adidas, can’t remember, and find I have to go a size up.
Aye, I can never get a fit in Adidas trainers for example, and have to go with Nike.

On the tops, I'm right between sizes LOL. I have the Retro top, which I love, but its bordering on tight. Can just about get away with it. I have the orange training top in the same size and its probably just a tad too big. As I indicated though, the Size Guides made it clear the training top was that wee bit looser. Worth checking them out next time you buy rather that simply going with what you're used to in other makes. Recipe for disaster doing that ha ha.

Keep pressing them. They got back to me pretty quick with the exact same problem. They offered to refund in full if I returned the shirt, 20% refund to keep it or 20% off my next order. Told them that wouldn't cut it considering the money I'd spent and they came back and offered 30% my next order.
Great advice, thanks for this

Can I ask mate, how was the sizing. I bought the black away top and had to return it for a larger size. I’m just wondering if it’s the same for their golf gear.

Just arrived. Golf stuff true to size, I got 2 different styles and both fit well

Great advice, thanks for this
Would also say keep emailing them it worked for me. Bought my father in law bench jacket £95 less My Gers discount in November as a Xmas present. To small couldn’t return as shop closed so emailed them at they sent a link to Hermes return. Done this as instructed and Hermes lost the parcel. Cannot trace the bar code given to me and we’re trying to say it was up to me to resolve with Hermes. No joy with Hermes and today after a few emails to them got a credit note for £95 full price. Happy days. Just now need to wait on new stock to get him his Xmas present !

Would also say keep emailing them it worked for me. Bought my father in law bench jacket £95 less My Gers discount in November as a Xmas present. To small couldn’t return as shop closed so emailed them at they sent a link to Hermes return. Done this as instructed and Hermes lost the parcel. Cannot trace the bar code given to me and we’re trying to say it was up to me to resolve with Hermes. No joy with Hermes and today after a few emails to them got a credit note for £95 full price. Happy days. Just now need to wait on new stock to get him his Xmas present !
Their support staff must be under severe stress

Back