Mid Tier LED boards

Looks like someone’s made a mistake with the measurements . The black power cables hanging down the sides will also need ragged into the wall for health and safety as well as aesthetics . Once finished they’ll give the place a lift though

Hope it doesn’t stop RSCs hanging their banners over the boards before kick off
I probably will tbh.

The LEDs will display, amongst other things, sponsors details, and a sponsor will want their message displayed clearly without it being blocked out by a RSC flag.

Looks like someone’s made a mistake with the measurements . The black power cables hanging down the sides will also need ragged into the wall for health and safety as well as aesthetics . Once finished they’ll give the place a lift though
Won't be easy, as the power cables run all the way to the local church. We're obviously pinching their electricity as well as their water. :shh:

[url=https://postimages.org/][/URL]

They look stunning on the broomloan and copland stand along with SJ. But I'm wondering does anyone know why there is gaps at either end of the boards on copland and broomie stands
The boards look great and this picture really highlights how much brighter the stadium will look when those panels are finally finished . Look at the contrast between the new panel an the right and the ones that have still to be done . Night and day

Won't be easy, as the power cables run all the way to the local church. We're obviously pinching their electricity as well as their water. :shh:
Hope it’s a different church than the one we use for the water. Wouldn’t be fair to do their electric as well.

Having a good day on here today.

So far that's the walkway, a roundabout and advertising boards all getting a slagging from the armchair experts.

This is what happens when you win the league at the beginning of March, and an International break, people rather than focusing on the next game, have too much time on their hands. The cup will refocus minds but not until next week... anyway, it will give us time to replace a bulb I spotted was a little dimmer than the rest on the floodlights the other day

What’s stopping us updating the rest of the cladding?

We’ve had that half done look for about two years now. Looks terrible.
Nobody seems able to answer that question . If anything lockdown was a huge opportunity to finish the job .

Going by the OP picture , look how light and fresh it will look once finished .

I noticed in the Sandy Jardine Stand that there's a gap where the clock usually is,maybe the clock is going back in?.
I don't know what will happen regarding the scoreboards,unless they have the score and match time running intermittently along with adverts?.
They look great though.

I noticed on Sunday the score and clock was shown on the big screens - maybe that is the plan going forward. Although you won't be able to see this from the Sandy Jardine Rear.

Glad the main stand doesn't have these as a few years ago I sat in the old enclosure area and came away after the game with a headache due to the advertising then.

Are they definitely putting in scoreboards aswell?

I suppose with the technology we could put the score and time on these boards in the middle of each stand?
If its anything like the media vue you get in m&s etc then its just a multiscreen and can have anything put on each one.

I noticed in the Sandy Jardine Stand that there's a gap where the clock usually is,maybe the clock is going back in?.
I don't know what will happen regarding the scoreboards,unless they have the score and match time running intermittently along with adverts?.
They look great though.
Maybe they will use the big screens as score board like they done at cove game

That's as far as the advertising boards have always went

Seen on Twitter last week that the area where Carling board is in this pic, next to the big screen, is where the new scoreboards are going.

Not sure if true.

Edit: found the tweet

I’ll gladly add my complaint about the corner cladding. The old v new looks even worse than just the ‘old’ . Must be some reason or explanation as to why this was never completed, and along the back rear of Copland and Broomloan?

Get the external stone cladding replaced of painted, and the club deck support structure cleaned or painted also, looks terrible

Rant over!

So it's going to be LED adboards, about a foot of blank space and then an LED scoreboard.

Honestly we can never seem to do things properly when it comes to upgrading Ibrox.
That would look ridiculous frankly . I doubt very much that’s where they’ll go .

Back