Sore one last night. Close, but no cigar!

CupidStunt

There's always the return leg !

1160f058acdda01f9a517fbd54851ed6.png

I had 20 quid on Neymar to score anytime and PSG by 2 or more goals. Only 68 quid back but better than nothing.

Neymar was a let down last night. Really poor finishing, which also cost me money. He should have had a hattrick at least.

What price would Mbappe Neymar and Cavani all to be on the scoresheet, if you could do such a bet?

I'm not one for betting but it must be even better getting money for them being hammered.

I had neymar first goal and 4-0 at 28/1 on my paddy power and then thought nah that's a rubbish price what's 5-0 same fgs. Saw it was 40-1 and decided to avoid it as thought it was massively under priced. Ohps.

I bet 6 nil and got 66-1. Missed out there, but the og meant my PSG -4 was ok!

Small bets but more than enough to pay for more. A wins a win, and even better if it's at the manky bastards expense!

50/1 for them to win 5-0 that was huge odds.

I cant wait for the return leg, they could honestly lose every single game

There was a boy on here yesterday afternoon quoting odds for 5-0. Most dismissed it as unlikely, I seem to remember.

5-0 with Neymar first goal scorer must have been decent.

I had £5 at 20/1 on 5-0 and £5 at 9/2 on PSG -3 happy days, also had PSG to be 2 up at half time 9/2 also cant win them all

The filth are greeting, they have just been embarrassed, the PSG players are laughing at them and Bears are winning dough off the back of them.

All good.

Had 5-0 at 25/1 but only had £1 on it. Seems daft now not being braver on such a sure thing!
Never ever feel daft when you lift cash from a bookie mate as it's not easy to do, that's why they give you 163 options to bet as it gives them more chance to keep yer cash.

I never touched it in fear of jinxing PSG. In the past I've backed Barcelona, AC Milan and Man Utd to win there and it's blown up in my face.

Not a betting man but was convinced PSG would win maybe not by 5 but now I'm disappointed because all the sound bites on here think it could/should have been more,At least a target has been set for the visits of the other 2 which of them will beat the score laid down by PSG.

I never touched it in fear of jinxing PSG. In the past I've backed Barcelona, AC Milan and Man Utd to win there and it's blown up in my face.

Same as me, lost count of the teams who I've backed to win at the piggery and they've been more interested in passing it about instead of getting the game won. Glad PSG had no such problems even if I didn't win money off them.

I had 4-0 and 5-0 and managed to cash the 5-0 out at 3-0 for next to nothing and was just about to cash out the 4-0 after the 4th goal but didn't do it in time.

What a dick:(

A happy one......

Saw PSG had been scoring 3 or 4 regularly so hoped it was worth a punt.
Carlsberg coupon :)

WATP

Back