Weirdest team name in world football?

NAC Breda.

Or to give it it's full title: Nooit opgeven altijd doorzetten, Aangenaam door vermaak en nuttig door ontspanning Combinatie Breda

English translation: Never give up always persevere, Pleasant for its entertainment and useful for its relaxation combination Breda

(Combination is what we would usually have as "United" here as its a link up between the two previous bits.)

NAC Breda.

Or to give it it's full title: Nooit opgeven altijd doorzetten, Aangenaam door vermaak en nuttig door ontspanning Combinatie Breda

English translation: Never give up always persevere, Pleasant for its entertainment and useful for its relaxation combination Breda

(Combination is what we would usually have as "United" here as its a link up between the two previous bits.)
Holy %^*& that’s mental

NAC Breda.

Give me an 'N'..

NAC Breda.

Yeah... nothings going to top this.

The manager is forcing the opposition into committing foul after foul for dangerously high feet by fielding a team consisting entirely of dwarves. Blatant cheating!

Queen of the South always strikes me as weird. Maybe we are just used to it here.

FC Backa Backa Palanka from Serbia. Randomly went them in football manager once and got them promoted to Serbia’s top league.

Not the the weirdest - but I always found Total Networks Solutions a bloody weird name to keep appearing. Now they are called "The New Saints" and play in grey and white hoops. So, they aren't a club with a strange name. They are just c**ts.

Back