Edmiston Drive is looking very nice.

Angus Og

q4RZqDS.jpg

The lampposts look great, the tarmac on the road is a mess.

When Scottish Water had the place dug up for months, you would have thought it was an ideal time to renew it all, the Council could have got it all done for half price with SWater footing a proportion of the bill.

Spot on, the road should be changed to monoblock surface, granite blocks etc with restrictions and provisions for matchdays. The road should be emergency vehicles only but won’t be.

See in terms of this given that its attached to a roundabout heading to a motorway. Would the council not rebuff that immediately given PRW. As much as I would like the look of it. Just to be realistic I can't see it happening.

That hole in the pavement on the left hand side is a disgrace an accident waiting to happen I wonder where all the council tax money is spent

Really wish we could close off the road to traffic and have it as a pedestrian only walk way, spend a bit of money and get it looking fitting for what is next to it...that road is a disgrace.
It must be one of the few remaining major stadia that backs directly out on to a major thoroughfare. I know there may be still a few like Anfield or Goodison that back out straight into terraced streets, but not onto a main route to and from a city.

If GCC weren't so anti Rangers I think we could work in conjunction with them for the greater good.
We could reroute Edmiston Drive through the derelict sports pitches a cross the road from Ibrox.This would free up space immediately in front of the Stadium.In return the pitches could, be reestablished at a new location,maybe the remainder of the Albion Car Park.These new pitches/Sports Centre could then be made available for use by the local residents and Greater Glasgow population in general.
Hopefully the operation could be jointly funded.

Look at the road a fecking disgrace roads around the piggery are pristine. Saying that i wish i was going there today

Back