Rangers Custom WWE Title Has Arrived.

I might have to start watching the WWF again.

Is the Ultimate Warrior still Intercontinental champion? :))

Not a wrestling fan, is Kendo Nagasaki still going?
But that is superb, I Goldson wears it the last home game and at the prematch hand shake says to the opposition .." I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.... and I am all out of bubblegum"...

Fantastic.
I took my son 30 odd years ago to SSEC to see The Undertaker and the rest and although I wasn't a fan you get carried away. I was standing on my seat shouting like a big wean and I was in my 30s.

Les Kellett Loyal.

Winner of Wrestlemania Ragdoll mentally challengeds.

UVwNVtE.jpg

What a moment for the hardcore WWF bears in the wrestling thread.

Years of mockery & getting called wrestling fags, being told it’s fake etc... Now there is a belt in the trophy room.

I’m delighted for you @Yorkhill_True_Blues & @Harry Potter. Enjoy Mania
Good for the section of our support who enjoy watching semi naked oiled up men grappling with each other. Everyone anyone.

I wonder if we are the first football club to recieve one of those?

A rare item and an outstanding gesture by Drew McIntyre. It's also good for the wrestling fans within our support to go see aswell.

I wonder of we are the first football club to recieve one of those?

A rare item and an outstanding gesture by Drew McIntyre. Good for the wrestling fans within our support to see aswell.
Did he pay for it out of his own pocket?

If so quite the gesture considering how much someone said it was worth further up the thread

I’ve never done the Ibrox tour and now I know why, I was waiting for 2 of my childhood loves to combine (ok,maybe still a bit of adult love for WWE still).

That looks so cool

Get it done with the founders trail bud, you'll love it.

Back to the OP that's mint. Who was the lad on here who owns 5 or 6 of these belts? They aren't cheap shit either, think they cost a bit. I'm sure he had to wear one of them home on the plane due to the weight of it in his luggage :D

Possibly @Sasa ? Apologies if I've got that wrong lol.

Did he pay for it out of his own pocket?

If so quite the gesture considering how much someone said it was worth further up the thread

I'm not sure if he paid for it out of his own pocket or not. He was the WWE Champion (not sure if he is again) so I would imagine he'd be on a fair amount of cash.

I know he was at the personnel within the WWE to have this made. Wether Drew paid for it himself or the WWE got it manufactured in goodwill, it's an incredible thing to see in our trophy room. The global backing WWE has, alot of people will appreciate this sort of thing.

Get it done with the founders trail bud, you'll love it.

Back to the OP that's mint. Who was the lad on here who owns 5 or 6 of these belts? They aren't cheap shit either, think they cost a bit. I'm sure he had to wear one of them home on the plane due to the weight of it in his luggage :D

Possibly @Sasa ? Apologies if I've got that wrong lol.
I own one.

@slorryy owns a load including a replica of the Rangers one (without the Rangers plates) that the daft f*cker had to wear through an airport like a normal belt because he couldn’t fit it in his luggage.

I'm not sure if he paid for it out of his own pocket. He was the WWE Champion (not sure if he is again) so I would imagine he'd be on a fair amount of cash.

I know he was at the personnel within the WWE to have this made. Wether Drew paid for it himself or the WWE got it manufactured in good will, it's an incredible thing to see in our trophy room. The global backing WWE has, alot of people will appreciate this sort of thing.

Estimated net worth of $1.5m. He does ok but, I imagine that's pretty modest for that profession. I agree though, will definitely appeal to a big number of our fans and raises our profile elsewhere. It can only be positive.

I own one.

@slorryy owns a load including a replica of the Rangers one (without the Rangers plates) that the daft f*cker had to wear through an airport like a normal belt because he couldn’t fit it in his luggage.

Haha cheers, that's absolutely superb:D

Gerrard is Mr Perfect
Kent is RVD
Davis is Bret Hart
Jack is William Regal
Aribo is Booker T
Hagi is The Model Rick Martel
BB is Benoit
Arfield is Kurt Angle
McGregor is Shawn Michaels
Defoe is Rey Jr
Goldson/Helander/Leon are Ax/Smash/Crush
JT is Jeff Hardy

Rangers are The Game

Estimated net worth of $1.5m. He does ok but, I imagine that's pretty modest for that profession. I agree though, will definitely appeal to a big number of our fans and raises our profile elsewhere. It can only be positive.

100% mate.

It would be great if we are the only football club to have something like this.

It could encourage a number of WWE fans around the world to do our stadium tour should they ever visit Scotland. Having something like that on display can only be good for the club.

Back