Fire works at The Piggery

The periphery of the stadium isn’t the worry I’d think. It’s somewhere nearby that the filth would do it from, like out the back of a tenement or the housing across in hinshelwood or the business premises around woodville street.

The bears who stay local will no doubt have their eyes peeled.

Bellahouston park would be close enough to be heard aswell, Very difficult to police that.

The wee Ghovan tramps are going to disrupt today as much as they can.

I would have the SS positioned on the roofs of the stadium and sniper anyone letting off explosive banging devices.
Or just have some Officers spread around outside the Stadium until the minutes silence is over , that’s what I would do to save anymore embarrassment to this Country.

Celtic football club and their support are scum and heavily backed up by a compliant media up here. Wait to you see this being swept under the carpet or even the narrative being changed and the usual suspects trying to blame us.
Seen this far too many times before, makes me hate the country I live in and what’s it’s become.
I actually think the refusal of putting their flags at half mast is worse , simply because its without doubt a club decision, shows total disrespect, I like loads of other bears knew exactly what they would do regards fireworks.

The more publicity this receives the more the scum fans like it. Absolute vermin
That’s the street rats. There’ll be plenty of decent Celtic fans who are embarrassed by these lowlife scum. The officials of the club will be squirming.

You wonder what Eddie Howe , a huge royalist and supporter of British and British military , makes of today’s events .

I wonder if he will find out ? It would serve them right if he turned them down now because of it .
If that's true what your saying about howe then why would they want him as their manager ?? However will be a smokescreen, it will be Roy Keane

I was pleasantly surprised to see an article and then when I read it it was a bit cowardly. If you are going to call them out then call them out
Believe it or not the only condemnation is the headline in the sun online is" out of order" the rest just describes what happened.

That’s the street rats. There’ll be plenty of decent Celtic fans who are embarrassed by these lowlife scum. The officials of the club will be squirming.
There aren't any decent Celtic fans. How many of them have condemned this ? None.
As for the club, they didn't even sack the guy who put up a half time video tribute to the IRA scumbag who murdered the abducted soldiers. The club are as bigoted and militant as the pondlife who follow them.

Sure there was fireworks being set off at Parkhead during the minutes silence to the Duke of Edinburgh, BBC cut back to the studio before returning to the commentary! What you'd expect I guess ..
And Graeme Croser in Mail on Sunday describes it as an uncomfortable moment. Really Graham, did you as Kennedy or Liewell or Desmond their views. Naw, didn’t think so. Balanced press , aye right.

The filth board won't comment on this as it would be hypocritical of them as they have encouraged anti British behaviour for as long as i can remember
Its what they have and always will be and they get plenty support from the political classes up here
Some of them might act with a bit of decency but its an act and no more

Will be let off during our silence today for sure unless some Bears are on patrol around the stadium.

Not having the time this morning to read through all the replies can someone confirm that celtc did not have their flag/s at half mast? Also any pictures.

Their board and disgusting fans have always lacked class,yesterday was never going to be any different.

Be a flag at half mast officially from their club,or hooligans fans planting fireworks on the grave of someone in a graveyard.

The are simply FIFA’s official shame football club,worldwide!

There aren't any decent Celtic fans. How many of them have condemned this ? None.
As for the club, they didn't even sack the guy who put up a half time video tribute to the IRA scumbag who murdered the abducted soldiers. The club are as bigoted and militant as the pondlife who follow them.
It ain't a football club they support it is a cult.

They are not normal football supporters like me or you, they all have the same mentality like a cult, nothing is questioned.

FFS their Club from the bottom to the top cannot even say the name Rangers nor are they allowed or permitted to mention specific every day terms terms. They cannot just support the club as a football team it has to be a total buy in to the the whole political and social ethos they are associated with.
  • The group displays an excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader, and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.
  • Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
  • The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel or leaders prescribe what to wear, where to live.
  • The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s)
  • The group has a polarized, us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
  • The leader is not accountable to any authorities
  • The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group
  • The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and control members.
  • Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
  • Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
  • The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be.

you really think so. your giving them too many brownie points there .rancid club who hate everything British . manners of pigs

It ain't a football club they support it is a cult.

They are not normal football supporters like me or you, they all have the same mentality like a cult, nothing is questioned.

FFS their Club from the bottom to the top cannot even say the name Rangers nor are they allowed or permitted to mention specific every day terms terms. They cannot just support the club as a football team it has to be a total buy in to the the whole political and social ethos they are associated with.
  • The group displays an excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader, and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.
  • Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
  • The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel or leaders prescribe what to wear, where to live.
  • The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s)
  • The group has a polarized, us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
  • The leader is not accountable to any authorities
  • The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group
  • The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and control members.
  • Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
  • Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
  • The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be.
Have said similar recently. And it all stems from a deep-rooted insecurity and fear of being inferior or different to others. Entirely understandable. We all go through it at some point.

Although usually by the time we leave primary school we’ve grown out of it.... They really aren’t normal.

Have said similar recently. And it all stems from a deep-rooted insecurity and fear of being inferior or different to others. Entirely understandable. We all go through it at some point.

Although usually by the time we leave primary school we’ve grown out of it.... They really aren’t normal.
They get more paranoid and bigoted the older they get, whereas for the rest of us, it’s the exact opposite.

From The Scotsman..

Players from both Celtic and Livingston bowed their head prior to Saturday’s match at Celtic Park, only for the unmistakable sound of fireworks to be heard as the minute drew to a close.
It is unknown at the time who was responsible for letting off the explosive pyrotechnics outside the ground, though with Celtic having little to celebrate so far this campaign it did seem designed to interrupt the silence.

I canny even put in to words how much a hate those inbred Nonce scum it’s a wonder their scum directors never made the excuse they were just sending a search mission to find Hoopy who I am led to believe is now somewhere in the outer stratosphere.

Reactions: VMS
Back