Lee Wallace Press Conference

Been critical of Traynor in the past, but fair dos, he wasn't taking any pish from whoever the dick was.

Find the name out, ban them or hunt them out of Ibrox for good.

A lot of the media up here are not happy that we are filming them asking the questions now

Thought the captain done well there. Classic interview technique of asking the interviewer to repeat himself whilst you take time to camly think of your answer.

Is there a crowdfunder yet to support the journalist in question?

Wallace comes across great in interviews. Hope he can put in the performances we need this season. Good lad.

I loved that "The club were NOT liquidated!" Straight and to the point, I don't even think that the company that owend the club at the time has been liquidated yet. Although I might be wrong about that.

W.A.T.P.

Find the name out, ban them or hunt them out of Ibrox for good.

Naw, leak their name to the Internet and allow the fans to hound and stress them out to the point they become unwell or shut their fúckin mouths !

This is where the club need to be smart. Fine, we know many of these 'jouros', we know their M.O...but when this situation apprises, throw them to the people !

I loved that "The club were NOT liquidated!" Straight and to the point, I don't even think that the company that owend the club at the time has been liquidated yet. Although I might be wrong about that.

W.A.T.P.

Exactly spot on mate nothing has been liquidated the old co is in liquidation and can be brought out of liquidation as it's possible to reverse the liquidation process

Incidentally

You could take a still of Lee Wallace at that question

And a still of Walter Smith in that interview

Its the same face :)

Exactly spot on mate nothing has been liquidated the old co is in liquidation and can be brought out of liquidation as it's possible to reverse the liquidation process
Whilst you're technically correct there's no chance it will be reversed after the BTC verdict.

The dick was purely trying to be a smart arse with a pointless question. If you tried to sum up what is wrong with the game in Scotland and society that couple of seconds is it. He is a huge part of the problem that's absolutely trashing the game here.

Wallace and Traynor made a fool of the (unt.

Loved Wallace acting dumb to it. The way it should be handled.

The captain continually speaks well. He's a real credit to the club.

Back