Helander
Barisic

Arfield
Davis
Kamara

Wright
Morelos
Kent

Our best performance against them this season had Barker (Who didn't have to play particularly well) playing on the right to offer pace in behind. Why I'd include Wright.

McGregor
Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Davis Kamara
Wright Morelos Kent

Roofe isn’t up to speed at the moment for me and hasn’t been since he came back from injury. I have absolutely no idea why Wright didn’t feature at all today. Was seriously unlucky not to start IMO then beyond confused as to why he wasn’t one of the 4 subs. Regardless, I’d start him next week.

It’ll be the same as today. Ideally I’d have Jack for Aribo but Arfield hasn’t returned to any kind of form since returning. Aribo has had 2 bad OF games not 5/6 as was mentioned previously in the thread. Hopefully next week is where he puts his mark on the fixture

McGregor

Patterson
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Arfield
Davis
Kamara

Wright
Morelos
Kent

Our best performance against them this season had Barker (Who didn't have to play particularly well) playing on the right to offer pace in behind. Why I'd include Wright.
This for me

No way is Wright getting a start after not getting any minutes today .
Aribo will not track back enough for a game like this so he’s better playing in the front three .
Hope the game gets played before the hearing if not we are going to struggle at RB .

Wright, Morelos and Kent front three, unfortunately gerrard probably wouldn't start wright, hope our intensity returns when there's something to play for against the tims

McGregor

Patterson
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Davis
Kamara
Aribo

Wright
Morelos
Kent

Was hoping to see wright today but hopefully starts next week.

Get the job done rangers!
He has no chance of starting next week if he didn’t even get on today, I think he will play same team as today and I worry about the midfield if so

It’ll be the same as today. Ideally I’d have Jack for Aribo but Arfield hasn’t returned to any kind of form since returning. Aribo has had 2 bad OF games not 5/6 as was mentioned previously in the thread. Hopefully next week is where he puts his mark on the fixture

3, September 2019 and the last two.

Arfield is a must for me next week. Out of form or not he turns up in the big games and I just can't see anybody else playing that role with Davis and Kamara.
We played that midfield v Slavia and it never worked, mainly due to Arfield having a shocker. He’d normally be in my team for these games all the time but the form players start next week imo.

McGregor
Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Davis Kamara
Wright Morelos Kent

Roofe isn’t up to speed at the moment for me and hasn’t been since he came back from injury. I have absolutely no idea why Wright didn’t feature at all today. Was seriously unlucky not to start IMO then beyond confused as to why he wasn’t one of the 4 subs. Regardless, I’d start him next week.
I'd like to think that wright had no game time today with a nod to next week. Although i do think if he was starting next week he should've had some game time.
Essentially, I've not got a clue if he will start or not. Only another 6 days to go of changing team and personnel.

McGregor

Patterson
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Davis
Kamara
Aribo

Wright
Morelos
Kent

Was hoping to see wright today but hopefully starts next week.

Get the job done rangers!
Swap Aribo with Wright and Arfield in the midfield and I’m fairly certain that’s the team that starts.

We played that midfield v Slavia and it never worked, mainly due to Arfield having a shocker. He’d normally be in my team for these games all the time but the form players start next week imo.

Slavia are a lot better than Celtic though. We really looked no better in there when Arfield went off and Aribo dropped. Our whole team bar Kent looked poor on the night.

Stanciu and Provod would have most likely dominated no matter how we set-up. They'd absolutely bully the mentally challengeds in there.

Back