The lad Boyle

He's 28 and still plays for Hibs. That says a lot to me. He's also a perfectly suited match up for our fullbacks because they push so high up. Wright has more potential and will be a better player in time. Boyle doesn't get near our team if everyone is fit.

Ah well makes for a nice change of pace from the usual clamour about Doig, who was kept very quiet by Patterson today.

He is a decent player but he’s Hibs level.

We signed 3 types of player like that (not in terms of playing style but profile) - Stewart, Jones, Barker. Not one of them has worked out.

It’s a no from me. Stick with Wright who can play either side.

Goes down more times than Susan Boyle.
Small-Tumbleweed-550x550w.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if marciano, porteous and Boyle all end up at the shark throwers. They would improve them.

Similar to o'hallorohan who gave us a few sore ones when he played against us before he signed. Not rangers quality.

I thought he got a lot of space today and it seemed that the normally mobile and awareGlen Kamara was a bit off the pace.
I don't know if all the background stuff is getting to the lad, but he looked to be carrying the weight of the world today.
I have always believed that problems become the size you allow them to be and that nasty things will affect you in so much as you allow them to.

Perhaps the lawyer being used in this matter is the wrong one as he appears to be addicted to the publicity of it all and may well be using the matter to pursue his own narrative.

Glen has had a fantastic season and is usually up there contesting man of the match, I hope this matter as it drags on can be reasoned in his head because it doesn't deserve to hold the lad back in his career.

Done well but he wouldn't have space to run into at Rangers. He would end up like our other pacey guys with little skill we've had over the years. Ineffective and punted at a loss

Spent most of the fame looking to dive at any opportunity.
What I have seen of him, he would not improve our squad.

If he played for us he would be worse than Barker.

Just pace, no football about him, would struggle against teams who sit in and Europe he would be a disaster.

The amount of times he dived today or made a meal out of the slightest touch was right rippin my knitten the day!

To play ahead of Forrest?

Would be suprised.

I think so.

Forrest is just back from injury so they're thinking he's a player again because he's been out so long. And lets face it, he couldn't be worse than Airball Christie.

A quiet game next week followed by a couple of average games will remind them why they were on his back prior to him getting injured.

They'll launch a raid on Hibs this summer, Boyle, Nisbet and the thug at CB will go there.

Champions League pace, SPFL ability.

To be fair to him there are plenty of fast players who don't seem to be able to use their pace to get into positions so he's a step above them but his delivery thereafter is why he's a Hibs player

He has pace but not a lot else.

FWIW, Barisic always looks at sea against him. Reminds me of Whittaker versus Templeton.

I think so.

Forrest is just back from injury so they're thinking he's a player again because he's been out so long. And lets face it, he couldn't be worse than Airball Christie.

A quiet game next week followed by a couple of average games will remind them why they were on his back prior to him getting injured.

They'll launch a raid on Hibs this summer, Boyle, Nisbet and the thug at CB will go there.
Absoljtely magnificent if they do.

Back