Paranoia on stilts

2 mins 20 secs of champions league level moon howling! Love to see them back in their rightful paranoid and victim hood place!

Who's the cow chewing a rubber dinghy?

"Why are we treated differently, is it because we are Celtic?"

Yes, that is exactly why you are treated differently you sub human scum, you have no idea how high this actually goes, why do think young Nathan is free to play against you at the weekend, know your place and be quiet.

Could somebody debunk their arguments please?

- The green brigade got kettled cause they are vile disgusting bigots who've been temporarily banned by their own club twice now.

- Celtic the club who got awarded a title on a zoom call by the SPFL and had the rules of the Scottish Cup completely rewritten to suit them by the SFA are obviously the vicTIMS in Scottish football.

- Celtic fans had multiple riots outside of Parkhead this season breaching covid lockdown rules but obviously that's been forgotten by the clown on the video.

- Resolution 12 was voted down by Celtic as a club twice by around 98% both times, Uefa also weren't interested and ultimately it was dropped by the SFA as it would have cost over £100,000 to go to court for a maximum fine of £5000 to be issued. It wasn't dropped cause of any magical five way agreement but because it was a pile of utter baws with no merit much like the title stripping nonsense.

- And lastly that pishy club will potentially be snubbed by some out of work ex AFC Bournemouth gaffer and they need a distract the hordes to sell season tickets.

One can only imagine how exhausted he is each day obsessing about Rangers/Freemasons/Police/Masonic Policeman/SFA/Masonic SFA. (I was exhausted after 2 minutes 20 seconds of his satanic ranting).

giphy.gif

Ah, the old comfort blanket of victimhood. Can you imagine being him? His shoulder has more chips on it than a Blue Lagoon Lunchtime special.

It’s just no fair......but what about this and what about that and do you remember this an he did that.

Get it right up yous 55 times

One can only imagine how exhausted he is each day obsessing about Rangers/Freemasons/Police/Masonic Policeman/SFA/Masonic SFA. (I was exhausted after 2 minutes 20 seconds of his satanic ranting).
Yup...my answer to them "what you say is absolutely true and SFA you can do about it !!" and smirk, their conspiracy/paranoia malady drives them doolally, encourage them, agree, tis all true, just makes them chew what's left of their cawks off in raging frustration, particular enjoyment in engaging(briefly) the imbecile(s) who rant 'Newco' blah blah, demanding titles/trophies be scrubbed, dearie me, what planet do these mooks inhabit. I never get into a squabble with the poor, erse, er begotten bogtrotters ,laugh at them and laugh at them and laugh at them...till they wish they were never born.

It's absolutely glorious it really is.
Forever consumed by victimhood when things aren't going their way.

55 has inflicted so much damage on these reptiles.
He actually believes he has a water tight case......it's delicious.

You can just see those running Scottish football at their Lodge meeting deciding the results on a Saturday like the pools panel.

Look at the state of their club! Managerless. Players running down their contracts and bailing out right,left and centre. Millions squandered on dross. CEO gone. Captain told his services are no longer required. Eddie Howe gone awol. Kennedy making a pitch for the managers job.
What concerns them most? The Rangers :))

They default to victim hood quicker than snow aff a dyke. You would think the last ten years never happened.

This speacky tube is obsessed with us. He also believes Liewell didn't want the 9.75 and wanted us to win the league to keep us alive. His pain is delicious and I would love to bang into him on the street to give him a big smile and just say get it right up you, fucking tadger.

Ho Lee fook, this is actually ra selik podcast supposedly about taking selik for ra selik, but no wait!!!! they spend the time taking about another club, they really do need to get out more into the real world consuming their every thought and waking minute, we are their life 24/7/365 all day every day and this is one title in 10 years,

Look at the state of their club! Managerless. Players running down their contracts and bailing out right,left and centre. Millions squandered on dross. CEO gone. Captain told his services are no longer required. Eddie Howe gone awol. Kennedy making a pitch for the managers job.
What concerns them most? The Rangers :))
Their ex manager pissed off his tits in a hotel in Carlisle.

Aye it's funny. I can't help wonder what mindset a bear had to travel through all this shit to get the highlights out there though. Wouldn't be me that's for sure.

It’s great to see them back in their most comfortable position ie the downtrodden diaspora. Funny they’ve not been treated harshly when they were winning the league but now all the come out with is whatboutery. Even better it’s not even may yet.

I remember watching a bit of this podcast back in October/November time when they were going on their bad run and to be honest I thought at the time they were on the whole balanced enough.

Fast forward 6 months and the sevco-itis has become terminal with this shower. The bitter old fanny is the worst of the lot along with that other old duffer Jim Orr.

Still. Amusing to watch though. I hope our club continues to cause them sleepless nights.

She's a slight step up (in tarr1er terms) from the two munters recently on Just us Tims.

Still got a head like a bombay money lender but her hair and teeth appear to be her own.

Back