Rebuilding job at the Piggery is huge

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
New gaffer required. New coaching staff. New CEO incoming.

Laxalt, Duffy, Kenny, Elyounousi, Brown all away.

Likely followed by Edouard and Ajer. Maybe Christie and McGregor

New keeper needed as well.

Happy Days

EDIT - We obviously need to keep moving forward. I’m not saying otherwise. But we are in a good position.

Last edited:
While we are getting our key players signed up on new contracts, they are losing all of theirs.

They need to make 10-12 quality signings which ain’t happening in one window.

We just need to push quality levels again with 2 or 3 players

Doesn’t mean we take our eye off the ball.

Best thing we can do is tie down our best players. Hopefully Goldson and Kamara sign new deals. If anyone wants to sign any of our players now, it’s going to take big money.

Bring in one or two key players and the dominance continues

tRxAnvZ.gif

As I said on the ST thread, we will probably go into the CL automatically if we win the league next year and that is a massive incentive for us all to stump up if we possibly can.

Ifs but and maybes of course but a couple of intelligent signings could put us in it 2 seasons in a row and come 2023 we could be in a better financial position than them, which is frankly unbelievable.

Doesn’t mean we take our eye off the ball.

Best thing we can do is tie down our best players. Hopefully Goldson and Kamara sign new deals. If anyone wants to sign any of our players now, it’s going to take big money.

Bring in one or two key players and the dominance continues

Of course it doesn’t. We need to keep kicking on.

But looking across the city, it’s a big task for them. Even if they throw cash at it, there’s no guarantee. Look at Barkas and Ajeti :D

Our recruitment has been bang on mostly. I hope it continues.

I think they're still entirely deluded which is good. Their stand in coach earlier this week was going full Jackie McNamara.

Even after the game, you had poets on broadcasting still struggling to accept the reality that we're a better team than them.

Today their starting 11 had 3 players on loan, 3 players entering the last year of their contract and one leaving at the end of the season.

Their rebuild is huge.

Last edited:
Their arrogance and complacency has bitten them on the arse big time and its been marvellous watching it unfold while our magnificent team has reclaimed our rightful place.

And the icing on the cake - they still haven't figured it out yet

Their arrogance and complacency has bitten them on the arse big time and its been marvellous watching it unfold while our magnificent team has reclaimed our rightful place.

And the icing on the cake - they still haven't figured it out yet

Nail on the head. Too busy mocking us to notice their own stagnation.

It’s a great thing for us because it will cost them a fortune in money they don’t have, as well as the fact that their whole regime is going to change. New CEO, potential new manager and almost a whole new squad that’s going to be expensively assembled and also with the potential to fail badly depending on who the management team is.

Whether it’s 2-3 seasons of dominance or a decade, we’ve sown the seeds of that. We set the foundations 3 years ago with the appointment of Gerrard and his management team, and his elite level professionalism and that’s now manifested itself into success eventually. We’ve had enough pain and tears to last a lifetime, so we deserve every nano second of their pain and suffering.

As we have all said at some stage or other...

Fuck them

Last edited:
New gaffer required.

New coaching staff. New CEO incoming.

Happy Days

EDIT - We obviously need to keep moving forward. I’m not saying otherwise. But we are in a good position.
I think their new manager is already in situe
As for goalie - they have been strongly linked with Marciano at hibs on a free, but the other 2 are still under contract and can’t see a queue of clubs waiting for Bain or Barkas.
Edouard could be away to West Ham, could see Elyanoussi staying on a permanent deal using the Edouard fee - he’s never good enough for Southampton so may opt for guaranteed football.
But they are now miles behind us, I just want to see us give them a real good hiding at some point soon, like a 5 or 6 goal drubbing.

As always it'll be what we do that counts the most. Finances dictate the majority of the results and we'll never change that. Lennon did his best to upset that with defeats to Ross county etc but surely they won't get it so wrong again ?

Anyway, lets just sit back and savour their excruciating pain for what's left of this season. 55 WATP.

Last edited:

Happy Days

No likely about it. Édouard, Ajer and Christie are off in the summer. They aren't signing new deals and Celtic need to sell or they lose them for free.

From looking at their squad they need:
A first choice GK
A first choice and back up RB
2 first choice CBs and a back up CB
A first choice LB
A first Choice CDM
2 back up CMs
A backup RW
A first choice and back up LW
A first choice and backup ST

Where is the money coming for all that and a full new backroom staff.

It's looking like they'll be lucky to get £20-25 million combined for Edouard, Ajer and Christie.

Their fans honestly don't seem to realise how big their rebuild is and how much it'll cost. You aren't replacing those 3 players for £2/3 million and bringing in the same quality off the bat. They'll need to spend big to replace those 3 but they won't have the money to build the full squad if they do that.

This is going to be close to Gerrard's rebuild for us that their new manager has to do. Their rebuild is going to be 2/3 years minimum.

It’s a great thing for us because it will cost them a fortune in money they don’t have, as well as the fact that their whole regime is going to change. New CEO, potential Jew manager and almost a whole new squad that’s going to be expensively assembled and also with the potential to fail badly depending on who the management team is.

Whether it’s 2-3 seasons of dominance or a decade, we’ve sown the seeds of that. We set the foundations 3 years ago with the appointment of Gerrard and his management team, and his elite level professionalism and that’s now manifested itself into success eventually. We’ve had enough pain and tears to last a lifetime, so we deserve every nano second of their pain and suffering.

As we have all said at some stage or other...

Fuck them
They've been pushed to the limit this season...and now you do this to them ? :D

They better hope the free agent market is teeming with quality this summer, even with a "War Chest" of £25m+ that may be enough to address their spine but it's simply not possible to have a complete overhaul in 1 Window. They will probably find themselves in the same situation as Gerrard's first season where a good number of the players they bring in are short-term transition players.

One of their usual consistent players from recent seasons, McGregor, was nowhere today.

I expect he does go and try down south.

I do not give 2 F*cks.
That shower of shite do not deserve my thoughts.
It’s quite nice revelling in their misery. On days like today I venture onto the dark side for entertainment, they pretty much hate everyone barring Turnbull, Welsh (as back up) and Forrest.

They have fallen so far behind us in such a short space of time, and they know it. I’m loving every minute.

It will take at least 3 windows to get the players they need in. Their accounts say now they basically have no capital they need to sell or have a share issue to raise funds since they are a plc they have to do it under the spotlight of the LSE. Thats before the kiddy fiddling payouts are sent for.invoice.

Happy Days

You forgot a new Director of Football/ahead of Scouting!

They need:

GK

RB x2. LB

CH x3 (if Ajer goes)

Mid x4 (if McGregor and Christie goes)

CF x3 (if Edouard goes)

We have minimal changes. DM to compliment/replace Jack & Davis. Possibly a CF depending on Alfie/Defoe....

Back