Steven Davis - Our Greatest Ever Midfielder

Even when he left in 2012 he done it the right way with absolute respect for the Club and the fans.

Steven Davis.

The King.

He’s our best modern day midfielder we’ve had. The last 20 years, yeah, I’m having some of that and I’m stone cold sober.

as I say,

The King.

sober up I love the wee man but your wrong

Loyalty wise and time at the club a contender yes. If out and out talent mibi not so. If gascoigne, baxter ect played under 3 decade's etc. But they didn't. Hard one though.

sober up I love the wee man but your wrong
Stone cold sober my man. Not a drop of alcohol has touched my lips.

The mans a legend, both for club and country. Christ, even Ferguson was done at Rangers long before he was Davis’ age.

Of course it’s only an opinion, but he’s the best we’ve had the last 20 years and especially at a time when we’ve needed a leader in the middle and a man who can inspire and take charge of a game, he’s the man.

Obviously not everyone will agree, most will put Ferguson in that bracket before Davis but, for me, the wee man pips fergie for the top spot.

Stone cold sober my man. Not a drop of alcohol has touched my lips.

The mans a legend, both for club and country. Christ, even Ferguson was done at Rangers long before he was Davis’ age.

Of course it’s only an opinion, but he’s the best we’ve had the last 20 years and especially at a time when we’ve needed a leader in the middle and a man who can inspire and take charge of a game, he’s the man.

Obviously not everyone will agree, most will put Ferguson in that bracket before Davis but, for me, the wee man pips fergie for the top spot.
All about opinions. I’m not complaining as I love Davo. Just think Barry was a better player. End of the day it doesn’t matter! WATP

All about opinions. I’m not complaining as I love Davo. Just think Barry was a better player. End of the day it doesn’t matter! WATP
Of course it is, that’s what makes places like this brilliant because not everybody thinks the same or has the same opinion. Barry was a tremendous midfielder, real top drawer especially in his younger days, I just didn’t like him as a captain but I’d have him as a player all day long.

When it comes to Davis I just think over the period, how he’s played, how he carries himself and conducts himself day in day out, how well he represents the club and how much he loves the club, for me I just think he holds that wee bit more prestige over Ferguson. He’s more of a player you could put straight into a Rangers bracket in the sense of how a Ranger should be.

Davis is as true a Ranger as any legend that’s graced our wonderful football club and that’s some list.

We all agree to disagree but at the end of the day, we all love this wonderful club. WATP indeed!

Back