Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few comments from the greatest fans in the world about their star striker.

"An unprofessional disgrace.
Should never wear a Celtic shirt again. Eff off at your earliest opportunity.

Eddy was becoming a hero amongst the Celtic support this time last year, how the mighty have fallen. Some other club can deal with his stinking attitude. Bye now.

Fraudson Edouard.

He can eff right off

Get this carrot to eff. Should not play for us again.
Bastard has downed tools. "

My personal favourite.
"we might get more money for him if we don't play him." :D :D :D
Meanwhile in London...

3000.jpg

Wank, wank in a hat (in doors), speccy wank, another speccy wank, wank, female wank, wank at the bottom.
I actually don’t mind the lassie. She got absolute pelters for saying ‘old firm’. Proper vile abuse about her appearance. Sums up the majority of those manky pricks.

The guy on the left below the host is the worst. He’s meant to be a journalist but he’s just a bitter rabid lady's front bottom like the rest.

There's not much they need to do apart from a total clearout, that's how that reads to me.
Yup. They need to get the right people in the right positions (i.e. rebuild the football department) to sign the right people for the right positions (i.e. rebuild the team). Should be easy, right? :))

Third and final part as want the drink to kick in. Some still going with we are not a good team but for most now sinking in...
Enjoy.

They aren’t even a good team. If we take our chances we win 4/5-2 there.
We are a disgrace. The players need to take a good look at themselves. Keep ajer and the rest can go.Laxalt shouldn’t kick another ball. Kenny is a shampoo who takes the easy option and is scared to tackle.Welsh is a kilmarnock player - a joke he’s been given a 4 year deal.
Eddy has chucked it. Christie also, need to te him he’s playing for Scotland.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a lot of this 'if my auntie had baws' chat going on. Its not any other season. Its this season and they have shagged us. The writing was on the wall before that too. They've got to a current level of European competitiveness that we've not been at for years.
------------------------------------------------
At the risk of being labelled a Hun, we need to bin this "better players than them" nonsense. Seriously would you take Bain over McGregor, Kenny over Patterson, Laxalt or Taylor over Barisic, Welsh over Goldson, Brown over Davis, McGregor over Kent, Christie over Aribo or Kamara, Elyounoussi over Arfield?
Morelos was even less effective than Edouard today and Turnbull and Ajer are the 2 best players in Scotland but man for man the Huns are currently better than us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Overall I believe the fundamentals are still better at Celtic than at Sevco.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are not pish, but have definitely been lucky in Europe and Scotland. We are not the best team in Scotland, and that is nothing to do with luck.
They are mediocre and have carried a huge amount of luck in Europe and Scotland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the gers showing this sort of form it’s going to take a while for us to reclaim our old firm dominance.
------------
I said it earlier this season and I'll say it again - thank God for Jim Goodwin or that bunch of organised junkyard dogs would be equalling our Invincible season. Because there's no way we're laying a glove on the feckers in two weeks. You can stick a fork in us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rather than go through all the threads for each one playing today, I'll cover them all here.
Every single one of them can go take a flying f*ck tae themselves, a total embarrassment and a disgrace to call themselves Celtic players. I've seen more fight and passion from my under 12 team.
No pride at wearing the hoops !
No desire to win a tackle !
No desire to bust a gut and give your all

F*cking shameless bastards
---------------------------------------
They are an average side. Hardly created a chance. Aribo should have been sent off at pen too.

Let's drop in tp the interweb's forgotten idiot, Oirish Mick.
Looks like he's rejigged things after his unsuccessful attempted assassination of himself.
Click the link and you'll drop in to the moment he realises that "Eddy" is taking the free kick, just before their penalty.
True to form, he seems to like the "Big Boaby"

part 2...Post Match the acceptance v the anger v the denial v the fear. Drink it in folks. They are broken.
Enjoy. :)) B-) :shh:

Fire sale. Clear the lot of them out.
Turnbull can stay and put clearance stickers on his pals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am scared that we have let this slide too far to rectify it in a single season. Instead of Eddie Howe, we better sign up Jesus Christ himself for next year because we might just need a few of his miracles to get us through EC qualifying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddy, Christie, McGregor, Turnbull are all straw men. The huns are bigger, stronger and faster than us that it.
Until we can match them physically they will dominate us!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're in a situation where if the people that have made this mess don't make the right decisions in the next few months then it could take a long time for us to get anywhere near where we should be. We're an utter mess.
----------------------------------
Don't think I'll watch the next game against them. So fed up of this. :))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am angry at everything Celtic just now. Experienced every range of poor emotion this season and its eff broken me tothe extent I am embarrassed and ashamed at the club I love.
There has been downs before but my unwavering love has never faltered. Its in eff tatters just now.
Where the eff do we go from here?
-----------------------------------------------
They were beat on the bus going over, most of this team are soft and lack quality or fighting spirit..not one player would be a we must keep him..not one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It happened because we didn’t bother looking at what they were doing. The lazy bastards in our club just thought we’d swat them away.
The League Cup Final is the sliding doors moment. If we changed up our approach in the next league game and battered them, the psychology becomes that they played as well as they could and battered us, but we still won. Instead, they beat us handily and it’s pretty much cemented in their minds we got a flukey win, but they have our number.
We’ve not troubled them since. In four games since we have scored one goal against them. Pathetic.
------------
They'll maintain what they've got next year and we're rebuilding from ground zero. It's going to be a painful climb back to the top. Entirely the fault of a complacent fan base and board. We deserve everything this season.
--------------------------------
People shouldn’t kid themselves we had enough chances to win. Think it was clear Sevco would go up a gear if we’d scored or got close.
At half time this was looking like a 4 or 5 nil job. The only bright spot is that it was a routine defeat rather than a hammering.
The scale of the rebuilding job is gargantuan. Almost too much to do in one season I fear.

part 3 later
They’re not very loyal for TGFITW. They have only endured a season of our dominance, we had to put up with several and never wavered

Let's drop in tp the interweb's forgotten idiot, Oirish Mick.
Looks like he's rejigged things after his unsuccessful attempted assassination of himself.
Click the link and you'll drop in to the moment he realises that "Eddy" is taking the free kick, just before their penalty.
True to form, he seems to like the "Big Boaby"
Glorious! The moment the pen is missed it absolutely fantastic. Proper mumbling after that showing how broken he is.

They are not pish, but have definitely been lucky in Europe and Scotland. We are not the best team in Scotland, and that is nothing to do with luck.
They are mediocre and have carried a huge amount of luck in Europe and Scotland.

Lucky in Scotland with a 20pt lead over them ,top scorers in the League and a defence that has lost only 11 goals that’s some amount of luck that we are carrying.

Italian boy speaks a lot of sense

Italiabhoy

1 day ago#105
People shouldn’t kid themselves we had enough chances to win. Think it was clear Sevco would go up a gear if we’d scored or got close.

At half time this was looking like a 4 or 5 nil job. The only bright spot is that it was a routine defeat rather than a hammering.

The scale of the rebuilding job is gargantuan. Almost too much to do in one season I fear.

If we go unbeaten in league and win the Scottish Cup it’s better than Rodgers so called invincibles (a team that lost multiple games that season), because last 16 in Europe is much better than the wee cup. Their so called invincibles lost to Lincoln Red Imps among others, a much worse loss than St Mirren in the league cup.

We'd also be doing it without the highest budget in the league.

Rodgers' wage budget was three times that of anyone else in the league.

I actually don’t mind the lassie. She got absolute pelters for saying ‘old firm’. Proper vile abuse about her appearance. Sums up the majority of those manky pricks.

The guy on the left below the host is the worst. He’s meant to be a journalist but he’s just a bitter rabid lady's front bottom like the rest.
Rubber face Antony haggerty is the worse,and he use to be a daily record “journalist”.

You know I wanted us to really spank them in the last game. Absolutely humiliate them. Record score. But reading stuff like that I'm not sure. If the management think like that and think they're only a signing or 2 behind us then they'll forever be in our shadow. If we destroy them they might realise just how big a job is on their hands.
If they actually watched us outside an old firm game they'd realise just how good we've been this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back